Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

I also like how Travis seems like both the smartest guy in the room and also like a NASCAR drive who wandered into the set by accident.
Chuck once described Travis to me as the guy who's talking deep physics one minute and then turns around and says Let's go gig some frogs the next. :D

Glad you caught up on the show! I've added some interviews above here in the thread. I found the interview of Travis #4 extremely interesting when it came to his theory on how the hitchhiker phenom may work.

I just never have the time to listen to podcasts, I haven't even recorded one with my friends at Advanced Paranormal in a month, just too much going on, so I miss all this stuff. Might have to delay watching this week's episode due to a medical procedure tomorrow. My planned summer of having fun has turned into a summer of doctor visits and medical torture, lol. Thank God for the DVR and streaming!
Awe I am sorry for you. I hope things improve soon. I listen to podcasts while I do other things. I am rarely sitting.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Okay PNF family, I have finished what the kids call "Binge-Watching" this Skinwalker Ranch show. It was not what I expected but I'm glad I have it a chance, it's been pretty interesting.

Back when I was in the Army I did a lot with radio signals and learned about wave propagation. We used to play with the spectrum analyzer to isolate signals, such as one guys car alarm key fob (which we used a signal jammer on as a joke) and the drive-thru intercom at the Burger King on base. So seeing the 1.6Ghz frequency along with some of the other stuff they have seen is all stuff I can understand before they explain what's being seen.

I like the cast and the camaraderie that has developed. In the beginning Dragon seemed paranoid and frustrated with Travis and Erik but now seems to have a lot of trust in them and is now pro-digging. By contrast Travis seems to go into each experiment with the slightest idea that something bad might happen. I also like how Travis seems like both the smartest guy in the room and also like a NASCAR drive who wandered into the set by accident.

Also, it was neat to see GoneWestUtah on the show. Good job being the most charismatic and/or photogenic of the bunch as they really seemed to show a lot more of you than the other guys with you.

Looking forward to the next episode and can share some thoughts here.
I am glad we have recruited you lol. Your review is very insightful. I think Travis is not only the smartest guy in the room but on the planet. His list of high end degrees is stunning. Good looking and smart.

OMG....if you watched tonight's episode, they showed what happens next week. Mind boggled.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Just the shear size of that rocket got my attention, lol! I can't wait.

I was a little disappointed that they couldn't get the claw camera down the hole with the smoke grenades to fish out that metallic looking object. I was really big on spelunking many years ago and had a few occasions where I went down a narrow hole to see what was shiny and reflecting the flashlight. Based on my personal experience I was about 90% sure they were going to grab that thing, pull it out and it would be a candy bar wrapper.

I started chuckling as soon as the bore hole turned up plugged, then when they found that big round boulder perfectly blocking the upper hole, I was in stitches. I was wondering all episode how "it" was going to shut down the experiment.

Bet you a beer that when the boulder comes out, the metallic object is gone.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi