Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Erik said the entire ranch has video coverage so I assume so. Remember on a past episode they had footage of two or three of them outside grilling hamburgers in the dark, when they saw a rectangular glowing anomaly in the brush. That footage must have come from a security camera because the crew and cast take their meal breaks at the same time. Cast members sometimes have a camera with them for such occasions.
The trailer is just a stone's throw north of the command center and Tom and Kandus' house. I was talking to Travis one afternoon as he sat on his trailer steps, while we waited for call time. He and Kaleb had just finished their workout in the shade of that big tree. An assistant producer drove up and tossed him a case of toilet paper and small bag of goodies from Walmart. I seem to remember every little detail, lol.

My opinion is that there are two distinct "energies" at Skinwalker. One is definitely spiritual and of earthly origin. The other is... not. ;)

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
My opinion is that there are two distinct "energies" at Skinwalker. One is definitely spiritual and of earthly origin. The other is... not. ;)
I've always had a feeling it's all connected, but that different energies were in play together. In several posts going back to 2013 here I've laid out my thoughts on that and not just connected to Skinwalker Ranch. To explain it totally I'd need to write that book Lynne keeps trying to get me to write...lol

I believe that interdimensional beings have access to some of the same planes that earthly spirits inhabit. They are not of the same ilk but do use similar channels when interacting with our universe. It's not out of the question that certain geographical locations have advantages for both types of beings.

Do they "work in concert" with each other? I highly doubt that. Different agendas, different motivations, different thought processes entirely. We may see the effects simultaneously but I don't think, for example, that the spirits of the dead are in cahoots with advanced technology beings.

Reactions: Selectric
I hope we are back on tonight.

We were shown a few results from prior experiments last season upon our arrival, but just about all of season 3 is new to me.

I hope we are back on tonight.

We were shown a few results from prior experiments last season upon our arrival, but just about all of season 3 is new to me.
Tonight! Back to business! YAY!

I love seeing Dragon chauffering Colonel Alexander around. Insider story there, lol.

I have the same model Geiger counter that they use there, as well as a miniature RF Spectrum Analyzer. Two essential tools for Skinwalker-type phenomenon that you don't see in the typical paranormal kit.

Communications signal? Is "It" telling us something?