Skinwalker Ranch take 2

tribute22

Reaction score
One of the things I like about the TV series is that they are using both science and spirituality. I just watched the episode with the Jewish rabbi and what he said about portals, beings and his prayer and what happened then.

I would like to see them get a Ute shaman in there and see what he or she says and maybe do a ceremony.

Much of mythology and spirituality is based on things people in the distant past saw and experienced and of course at the time had no way to explain it scientifically. It does not mean what they saw or experienced was invalid, though. It just meant the saw things they had no way of explaining at the time.

So combining modern-day science with spirituality I think is a good way to go about things.

If it's a portal then it could lead to a totally different dimension unlike anything we know or it could lead to a parallel or alternate reality. I'm moving on to the next episode.

By the way, has anyone signed with the the Skinwalker Ranch web site? I'm thinking of going for the $10 per month thing but I'd like to know if anyone knows if what they have is worth it. My guess is that it is but I'd still like to know what other people think.

I really love the show and all the researchers. I don't know about the web site. Let us know if you join.

Reactions: Paulm
One of the things I like about the TV series is that they are using both science and spirituality. I just watched the episode with the Jewish rabbi and what he said about portals, beings and his prayer and what happened then.

I would like to see them get a Ute shaman in there and see what he or she says and maybe do a ceremony.

Much of mythology and spirituality is based on things people in the distant past saw and experienced and of course at the time had no way to explain it scientifically. It does not mean what they saw or experienced was invalid, though. It just meant the saw things they had no way of explaining at the time.

So combining modern-day science with spirituality I think is a good way to go about things.

If it's a portal then it could lead to a totally different dimension unlike anything we know or it could lead to a parallel or alternate reality. I'm moving on to the next episode.

By the way, has anyone signed with the the Skinwalker Ranch web site? I'm thinking of going for the $10 per month thing but I'd like to know if anyone knows if what they have is worth it. My guess is that it is but I'd still like to know what other people think.
Chuck is a member and it looks like it does offer quite a bit. I see live chats with the main crew offered quite a bit and they have the cameras on 24 hours a day so you can watch. If I had the extra, I'd go for it.

As for your theories, yes, I'm on board with that. I've always seen the paranormal entwined with spiritual.

Reactions: Lynne
I see live chats with the main crew offered quite a bit and they have the cameras on 24 hours a day so you can watch. If I had the extra, I'd go for it.
not related, this just reminds me of a couple sites back in the late 90's when webcams were first getting a start. the sites were nothing but a couple cams, one was just one cam pointed at a brick wall, the other was 2 cams in an attic. thay ran 24/7 and had a huge following.. a great experiment in pareidolia from way back......
but this does point to why the ranch is listed as an entertainment complex, business legalities and such.