Skinny shadow

Xelar

Reaction score
Two nights ago I woke up and saw (thought) my wife was standing next to her side of the bed. I asked why she was out of bed and got no reply. It looked startled or surprised I was addressing it and I lost it in the darkness. After talking I immediately realized the dimensions were wrong. Was too tall and very skinny. Couldn't tell but "felt" female. It was completely black and almost whispy looking. My dog is acting different since that time like staying very close to me in the house. I kind of feel like she is trying to protect me. House is newer 2016, been here a year. Wife just home from Belgium 2 weeks ago. Any ideas?

Two nights ago I woke up and saw (thought) my wife was standing next to her side of the bed. I asked why she was out of bed and got no reply. It looked startled or surprised I was addressing it and I lost it in the darkness. After talking I immediately realized the dimensions were wrong. Was too tall and very skinny. Couldn't tell but "felt" female. It was completely black and almost whispy looking. My dog is acting different since that time like staying very close to me in the house. I kind of feel like she is trying to protect me. House is newer 2016, been here a year. Wife just home from Belgium 2 weeks ago. Any ideas?
Hi Xelar. Many forum members have had encounters similar to yours and will comment. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Looking back, other than female, what did you sense about this presence ?

Reactions: Lynne
Since I initially thought it was my wife standing there I wasn't sure what she was doing, leading me to ask. Im just worried now that I saw it and I feel like I interrupted it. I don't have any experience with paranormal and other than it being entirely black, I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not.

Since I initially thought it was my wife standing there I wasn't sure what she was doing, leading me to ask. Im just worried now that I saw it and I feel like I interrupted it. I don't have any experience with paranormal and other than it being entirely black, I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not.
Hi Xelar. First, don't panic. Many paranormal experiences end up being single events. Unless you start having other sightings of it or other activity, I waould say wait a bit before you do anything about it. If it does return, or more things begin to happen, we have some standard info of what you can do. I will attach that link here for you.

Next, whatever your faith, now is the time for prayer. It's a powerful thing. We recommend the St. Michael's prayer you will find in that link. It adds a shield of protection for you and your family. We are here to help you out if needed with further suggestions, but I'd do a wait and see before I stirred up anything further. Welcome to the forum and I hope everything settles down quickly for you. Let us know if anything shows up again. BTW, this entity could be a shadow person. They are known to suddenly show up in places without prior activity. Why? We truly don't know. It also could be a spirit that traveled home with your wife. It is difficult to tell unless a pattern of activity begins. Let's hope it's a one time deal for you.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Reactions: garnetsilver
Sometimes items have attachments. Have you brought something new into the home. Maybe your wife brought something from Belgium ? It’s not uncommon for people to pick up second hand jewelry , furniture or collectibles and they come with a ghost.

Have you or someone in the house been using divination divorces (Ouija board, pendulum, tarot cards etc ) ?

You may just have had a visitor and you may never know who or why.

Reactions: garnetsilver