Skateboard Day!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Today is National Skateboarding Day! Who of you have been on a skateboard, and how did it go? Or are you a parent who spent more on the hospital bills than the actual skateboard for your kid? Tell me the tales of your experiences with a skateboard!

Funny-Skateboarding-30.jpg
th

Reactions: Lynne
Lex had one he brought outside and the little bullies next door broke it when we went in to eat. Ten year olds picking on a four year old. Oooooh so tough

Sharing a story from my oldest son's youth when we lived in St. Pete. He would ditch school and "hook" a ride to the beach on his skateboard by grabbing onto the back fender of a car headed that way. :eek::eek::eek: I almost fainted when I heard about this.

And I've had more hospital visits due to skateboards with my kids than any other reason!

Lex had one he brought outside and the little bullies next door broke it when we went in to eat. Ten year olds picking on a four year old. Oooooh so tough
Ugh....bullies!

That's terrible ,did u tell their parents?

I tried my daughters and almost broke my neck lol. Got to be a kid or a bull dog to learn skateboarding