Silicon Valley elites are poisoning themselves with frog mucus

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Money doesnt bring a long life nor a happy one. I bet the amazonians who use this have a religious backdrop and a better diet than the elites of death valley. Or wherever they are. Thanks Duke this made me laugh

JeeZe just open a bottle of good wine and put your computer down for a while. This sounds much better than licking a poison frog. How can supposidely such smart people act so dumb lol.

Reactions: Walking Goose
The more I think about this new trend the more I wonder why they just dont watch their diet and go help someone in the veterans home or the local shelter (after this covid nightmare ) instead of licking frogs to find stregnth. Poor frogs, full of bad breath and elites spit on them. Where will the frogs go too to find solace? This sounds like a cartoon idea.

Reactions: Lynne
The more I think about this new trend the more I wonder why they just dont watch their diet and go help someone in the veterans home or the local shelter (after this covid nightmare ) instead of licking frogs to find stregnth. Poor frogs, full of bad breath and elites spit on them. Where will the frogs go too to find solace? This sounds like a cartoon idea.
Ya save the frogs lol.

Reactions: Walking Goose