Signs from those who have passed

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I'm going to have to watch the video in it's entirety, but I believe it because I've experienced it a few times. Small, subtle, but noticeable signs. Favorite insects making a sudden appearance. Birds. Or someone saying something that she had - just as she had when I'm thinking about them subconsciously or not.

crux

Reaction score
I haven't watched all this but I've had these "signs" from passed-on friends and family many times. I'm sure many people have but don't pay attention or pretend it's not real.

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
I have experienced sounds that are difficult to explain outside of contact from a deceased person who was close to me in life.

My late dad told me of similar experiences he had, when I was a teen in 1974. What he took as communication from his recently-deceased father-in-law, my grandpa.

I make no claims but can't rule it out, my experiences were that compelling.

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
The most beautiful paranormal experiences for me.

Reactions: 7Critter

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
Ive heard the distinct sound of a longtime coworker clearing his throat, in his old work space. Hes been gone since 2006.

We have recorded orbs in that area, no EVPs, thermal, SLS, or EMF fluctuations. So-far...

As an aside, he is interred in a known haunted mausoleum.

My dad's story was similar. When at the recently-deceased grandparent's house, picking up his coin collection for mom, he said he heard the old man grumbling, as if right behind him.

Reactions: ozentity
OP
Lynne

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
My grandma used to collect dimes. For years after her passing we would find dimes in odd places. I believe they try to let us know they’re still around.