Sign of departure from demon

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

James Cloud
1 hr
As commanded yesterday, the demon gave an audible sign of its departure from this child of God. I have been given permission to share but have chosen not to use any names. What you are about to hear is an audible sign of the enemy's defeat.

Reactions: Charleh
Hmm, something hard for me to explain but, it is a fact told by me(I know this makes no sense) from listening to my dad talk to other reverends about how demons hide deep inside a person's psyche: if the demon has been there during maturity levels of the host it can act as the host and have a connection to anyone who knows that person and create the illusion it has fled OR acted like it was never there.

This is one of the many things that deeply disturbed me about my Dad, he didn't think about how some of his beliefs could scare the crap out of a normal person, Like how a person has a very hard time living or doing simple tasks after the demon is exorcised from them because they always relied on that like an involuntary action such as breathing.
Not saying my dad was a demon hunter or anything so dramatic but he did run a mission and bible bookstore, he also visited hardcore missions like the ones you see on TV for homeless people I'm sure I didn't know everything he did, because I spent most of my teen years in different facility's. I do know that he thought my rebellion was an attack on him. We didn't really talk until I had a nervous breakdown at the age of 33, I wound up sleeping on his couch for a while before I decided to leave Michigan.

Sometimes I wonder if I am possessed.. you never really know because Satan knows more about the bible and religion than anyone on earth from what I understand he/it uses these things against us (Destroys us from within) I don't want to sound psycho so I'll stop talking now.

Wait! I am a psycho, I forgot! HAHAHAHA!

The above is something I wrote a long time ago save for the ( comment )when I was in the mood to talk to someone but never had anyone to relate this to.

Reactions: Debi
Hmm, something hard for me to explain but, it is a fact told by me(I know this makes no sense) from listening to my dad talk to other reverends about how demons hide deep inside a person's psyche: if the demon has been there during maturity levels of the host it can act as the host and have a connection to anyone who knows that person and create the illusion it has fled OR acted like it was never there.

This is one of the many things that deeply disturbed me about my Dad, he didn't think about how some of his beliefs could scare the crap out of a normal person, Like how a person has a very hard time living or doing simple tasks after the demon is exorcised from them because they always relied on that like an involuntary action such as breathing.
Not saying my dad was a demon hunter or anything so dramatic but he did run a mission and bible bookstore, he also visited hardcore missions like the ones you see on TV for homeless people I'm sure I didn't know everything he did, because I spent most of my teen years in different facility's. I do know that he thought my rebellion was an attack on him. We didn't really talk until I had a nervous breakdown at the age of 33, I wound up sleeping on his couch for a while before I decided to leave Michigan.

Sometimes I wonder if I am possessed.. you never really know because Satan knows more about the bible and religion than anyone on earth from what I understand he/it uses these things against us (Destroys us from within) I don't want to sound psycho so I'll stop talking now.

The above is something I wrote a long time ago save for the ( comment )when I was in the mood to talk to someone but never had anyone to relate this to.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this, Armand. I don't feel any demon attached to you, if that helps you any at all. But your insights from your time with your dad are very interesting.

James Cloud
1 hr
As commanded yesterday, the demon gave an audible sign of its departure from this child of God. I have been given permission to share but have chosen not to use any names. What you are about to hear is an audible sign of the enemy's defeat.
I guess instead of crying uncle it opted to tap out. Heh.

Reactions: Lynne

Well I’m glad you shared it Armand.
But it’s true. If someone’s lives with their vices for long enough it becomes that persons extra limb or something integral to who they are. But it doesn’t mean we ought to live with them if we can resist it. Jesus says if your own eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. (Please don’t gouge your eyes out)

Reactions: Debi
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this, Armand. I don't feel any demon attached to you, if that helps you any at all. But your insights from your time with your dad are very interesting.
I feel I have something attached

James Cloud
1 hr

From what I know (and I use the term very loosely) of exorcisms, the leaving of an entity is something of their own volition and not something that an exorcist can force them to do. Indicating that they have left, which they can do in different ways, is not a sign of their defeat per se, just that they've agreed to leave. They can also say that they've left, but that doesn't stop them or disable them from coming back.

From what I know (and I use the term very loosely) of exorcisms, the leaving of an entity is something of their own volition and not something that an exorcist can force them to do. Indicating that they have left, which they can do in different ways, is not a sign of their defeat per se, just that they've agreed to leave. They can also say that they've left, but that doesn't stop them or disable them from coming back.
Makes sense. Reminds me of a verse
James 4:7 “resist the devil and he will flee”. To me that doesn’t mean kick him out. More like stand your ground and he’ll back off.

And there is no real victory until judgment day.

Reactions: Lynne