Side dish

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
IT'S THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. I'M CURRENTLY MAKING A BATCH OF POTATO SALAD, BUT IT WAS A TOSS UP ON THAT OR MACARONI SALAD. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SIDE DISH FOR A HOLIDAY PICNIC?

th
th

IT'S THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. I'M CURRENTLY MAKING A BATCH OF POTATO SALAD, BUT IT WAS A TOSS UP ON THAT OR MACARONI SALAD. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SIDE DISH FOR A HOLIDAY PICNIC?

th
th

I’m with Lynn in that I LOVE me some tuna pasta salad. I know it’s atypical Lynn and won’t really work with the peas but I think a little Tabasco really amps up the flavor.

But if I can get a twisted potato salad I’m sated. I prefer my ‘tato salad with chopped hard boiled eggs. But, I’m most excited when it contains either bacon or diced jalapeños. Hope I didn’t spoil any appetizes.

th
th

I’m doing mashed garlic potatoes tomorrow instead of salad with a Caribbean pork loin and some red wine. Enjoy the holiday tomorrow in case I miss you.

Reactions: Debi
I’m with Lynn in that I LOVE me some tuna pasta salad. I know it’s atypical Lynn and won’t really work with the peas but I think a little Tabasco really amps up the flavor.

But if I can get a twisted potato salad I’m sated. I prefer my ‘tato salad with chopped hard boiled eggs. But, I’m most excited when it contains either bacon or diced jalapeños. Hope I didn’t spoil any appetizes.
Potato, Eggs, mayo, chopped onions, celery salt, bacon on top. Welcome to my potato salad recipe.

Reactions: Lynne