Shroud of Turin reimagined by AI

when AI creates art it scans billions of images and recreates what its idea of that image is....... so is this what IT sees Jesus as looking like or is it how it sees itself as Jesus.... I dunno, there is just something about this picture that is just off a little, it almost has that "worship AI" feel to it...... it just dousnt "feel" right.....almost sacrilegious even......

I have always believed the shroud was real. This was interesting to see. I don't know how much was added by AI, it is still interesting to see. There was show where the face was reconstructed from the measurements taken from the shroud. It was impressive.

when AI creates art it scans billions of images and recreates what its idea of that image is....... so is this what IT sees Jesus as looking like or is it how it sees itself as Jesus.... I dunno, there is just something about this picture that is just off a little, it almost has that "worship AI" feel to it...... it just dousnt "feel" right.....almost sacrilegious even......
I hear you on that. It was unsettling to me as well but I wasn't quite sure how to describe it. You nailed the "feel".

I dont see this as sacrilegious at all. Nothing in the Bible says we cant imagine what he looks like. Lol Either it is what he looked like or it isnt. Oneday. We should all know for sure!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne