Shopping

You know Ronin, good thing your dad wasn’t caught scamming his sister else he might be serving “five to ten”.
Even in company towns in the 50's, I don't think they'd have jailed him.

Now, throw him in the mines, maybe.

[removed]

Gotta stop threadjacking. Sorry.

Reactions: Lynne
There's a golf club catalog that I go through with a fine-tooth comb and a magic marker. And if I ever finish this paint job I'm going to go buy some clubs.:)
Did anybody use to order things out of the back of comic books?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
There's a golf club catalog that I go through with a fine-tooth comb and a magic marker. And if I ever finish this paint job I'm going to go buy some clubs.:)
Yes I ordered this sea horses , it never went well for them :D

Cereal box offers! Collect 10 purchase points on the side of the box and enclose your $1 for the fantastic offer! lol (I would fight my sister to near coma for the prize in the bottom of a cereal box, too.)

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
View attachment 15449

SEARS IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. DO YOU REMEMBER THE SEARS WISH BOOK AT CHRISTMAS? HOW DO YOU SHOP NOW? HOW OFTEN DO YOU GO TO A BRICK AND MORTAR STORE FOR SOMETHING?​

Catalogs from Sears or JCPennys during the 70's. I do both type of shopping but if I can see it in person I'll prefer to do that.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi