Shenanigans!

My mate and I used to breed parrots, when about ten we both ran out of seed one weekend with no stores open. My mate's older bro was a bad kid, about 15 and suggested we rob a feed supply factory. We loved our birds so agreed. We donned black tracksuits and stockings on our heads, cut the fence and broke the lock on the door. When inside we filled our bags with sunflower seed. There were pigeons nesting in the rafters so we said to mates bro to grab a baby we saw. He scaled about 20ft and grabbed what he thought was a fluffy baby bird and pulled it out. it wasn't a bird but a huge rat that bit bad bro and sent him tumbling to the cement floor below, lol. He was screaming he couldn't move so we panicked and left him there, laughing all the way home. The birds got fed, the bad guy hurt and we both got a beating off our mums when we couldn't explain the seed. I've never stolen before or since. We also got beaten up by bad bro a couple of days later when he recovered, lol.
You did have a good cause. The birds really needed to eat lol.

• Big Grin
  • Love it
Reactions: ozentity and Debi
You did have a good cause. The birds really needed to eat lol.
Thanks Lynne I'll get you as my lawyer, lol. I really think some people are born criminals, my mate, apart from that day wasn't when he grew up. His bad brother led a life of crime and jail but they grew up the same as kids with a nice family.