She fled her home

Most of the paranormal world has defined the differences as this:

A SPIRIT is a soul that has crossed over but is able to visit this side of the veil at times to bring messages or communicate with others. A spirit resides on the other side the veil.

A GHOST is a spirit who is earthbound and appears to be stuck in this dimension/plane. It can at times communicate with living beings.

A RESIDUAL GHOST is energy that is played back over and over.

A DEMON and DJINN are in a separate class of entities that live in their own space/time but can interact with humans.

ANGELICS are beings that predate humans and are sent by Divine/Creator/God to help and assist those in need.

Most of the paranormal world has defined the differences as this:

A SPIRIT is a soul that has crossed over but is able to visit this side of the veil at times to bring messages or communicate with others. A spirit resides on the other side the veil.

A GHOST is a spirit who is earthbound and appears to be stuck in this dimension/plane. It can at times communicate with living beings.

A RESIDUAL GHOST is energy that is played back over and over.

A DEMON and DJINN are in a separate class of entities that live in their own space/time but can interact with humans.

ANGELICS are beings that predate humans and are sent by Divine/Creator/God to help and assist those in need.
see, a spirit can cross back and forth. sooooo, why dont they help ghosts cross over ?.... this i have wondered at times, and came to the conclusion that if the spirits or angelics wont help them cross over there must be a good reason, so why should I get involved?..... so i just let'em be and stay outta their way. they do their thing over there and i do mine over here and everyones happy...their time will come

Last edited: