Sharon Weinberger/DARPA--C2C 6 Aug 2018

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
As I've mentioned before, I record every C2C show on the "CC Witness" Bell convinced me to buy many years ago. I listen to maybe a third of the recorded programs, most get deleted. Last night's first guest, Sharon Weinberger, was the best I've heard in years. George's inane and repeat questions aside, this was a great interview about the guest's new book on DARPA. It was obvious this lady had done significant, worthwhile research into the agency and knew her stuff. I would love to hear her interviewed by a competent host, someone like Steve Warner, Dave Schrader, or even Ian Punnett.

Still trying to determine if she's related to the late Caspar "Cap" Weinberger.

Reactions: 7Critter
As I've mentioned before, I record every C2C show on the "CC Witness" Bell convinced me to buy many years ago. I listen to maybe a third of the recorded programs, most get deleted. Last night's first guest, Sharon Weinberger, was the best I've heard in years. George's inane and repeat questions aside, this was a great interview about the guest's new book on DARPA. It was obvious this lady had done significant, worthwhile research into the agency and knew her stuff. I would love to hear her interviewed by a competent host, someone like Steve Warner, Dave Schrader, or even Ian Punnett.

Still trying to determine if she's related to the late Caspar "Cap" Weinberger.
I think Steve has hung it up, last I heard he had no interest in doing a show. Send a guest request to Michelle at MITD. I can't stand Noory.