Sharing pain of loved one's

Jumping in here for a moment. I just want to add something I was taught at a young age since I pick up energy from everything.

There are different types of energy we can pick up on....personal (from those around us) and world energy are the two we deal with most. And right now, the world in general is at chaos level of energy. How do we change that? By changing our own little corner of the world as we can. It starts with one person.

It's quite amazing how much influence a single person can have in their day to day influence of energy around them. That simple smile at someone, the "sending" of good intentions/energy to the harried check out person, the calming energy we can send out to those who don't even realize their own energy is frazzled. The simple acts of kindness that change someone's day. Just think a moment if even 5% of the world began doing this on a regular basis, how much influence we would have on the world overall. It starts with one. As people feel the difference, it becomes two, and so on. And moving from a place of love is the only way to change the world.

So many people are angry right now. We need to change our own approach to life and the world by being someone who can give in a caring, loving manner, even when we disagree with someone. Send out what you wish the world to become. Each of us plays a role in that vibrational level.

And the healing will manifest for many when we do this.

Jumping in here for a moment. I just want to add something I was taught at a young age since I pick up energy from everything.

There are different types of energy we can pick up on....personal (from those around us) and world energy are the two we deal with most. And right now, the world in general is at chaos level of energy. How do we change that? By changing our own little corner of the world as we can. It starts with one person.

It's quite amazing how much influence a single person can have in their day to day influence of energy around them. That simple smile at someone, the "sending" of good intentions/energy to the harried check out person, the calming energy we can send out to those who don't even realize their own energy is frazzled. The simple acts of kindness that change someone's day. Just think a moment if even 5% of the world began doing this on a regular basis, how much influence we would have on the world overall. It starts with one. As people feel the difference, it becomes two, and so on. And moving from a place of love is the only way to change the world.

So many people are angry right now. We need to change our own approach to life and the world by being someone who can give in a caring, loving manner, even when we disagree with someone. Send out what you wish the world to become. Each of us plays a role in that vibrational level.

I’m feeling your vibe Debi. Metaphorically at least for now.

Reactions: Debi
HJ, I wonder if that suffering is so strong as to darken nearly everything...

I know that my own light thoughts can be distracted by any number of mundane things - a stray thought about work, plans for dinner, temporary attention to background music, etc.

But I suspect that someone in deep darkness - real pain or significant need - might not be as easily distracted by the same kinds/number of things that easily distract me.

Hence, I wonder if that possibly more focused - and less distracted - darkness might more fully permeates the populace’s psyche...and thus impacts you more acutely?
For me personally I get different feeling energies either from ambient energy of the city and it's history and personally from each person. When I lived in waco it was the worst I've ever experienced for both feelings. Nowadays though it's mainly when I go into public and see people. For me a lot of my psychic connection has to do with making eye contact with someone. I will look at someone and send a "ping" with my mind and 99% of the time the person immediately looks right at me even if they are doing something. As well I think I created a link between people subconsciously when I make eye contact. I have spoken telepathically with my eyes before. But sometimes I will look at someone and feel different things. Everyone has different stuff going on. Some people can just be pained others more to say tortured. Sometimes it can feel like a whole bunch of weight just hit your chest and you can feel your eyes water immediately from the sadness. Other times it can feel like being completely alone in darkness or drowning deep under water helpless, inescapable feeling, overwhelming. Other times a person can feel hot with rage and adrenaline, you can feel the heat in your chest and your skin tighten from the hypertension. Other times it can feel like a predator, you can feel them scanning for weaknesses, assessing your vulnerability and vigilance. Other times you can feel their anxiety, like an implosion all their energy being sucked to their core like a vortex or a black joke sucking their confidence, personality, and energy, and again adrenaline and hypertension. Other times it can feel more of a vague general achey feeling of hopelessness like if they are chronically ill.

Then there are these magical souls who radiate brightness, who walks into a room and makes the whole room smile. There are the innocent air heads. There are the nurturing and caring lovers who feel warm and cuddly like climbing into a freshly cleaned bed with super soft sheets or like a hug from your closest family member. Others you can feel love and joy and forgiveness. Others you can feel creativity and muses, beauty, appreciation. Others you can feel playfulness, carefree, independence. Others you can feel stability and pride, confidence.

Just a tip of the iceberg of the massive roller coaster of being in public and picking up on energy of the living. I think as well that I have lived in some very terrible and demonically infested places and that a part of it has to do with who is around you. Living in the ghetto where the street is a war zone is totally different than living in normal "America". When I moved from the negative places and moved to where people were not suffering as badly on a massive scale it was easier to live. I had a different side of me come out in waco and that is the survival side of me. Hard to turn that off once it's been turned on. Getting mugged and having guns put in your face, kids getting beat up and people killed changes a empath. And I have a very defensive attitude in public in being vigilant of threats. But when you can feel those things deeper than the people who just numb out it's difficult. But luckily I have not developed a "get them before they get me attitude" for the most part. I am just much less trusting. Does that make me a cynic, maybe, but I don't trust anyone but my family at this point unless they earn it! I still let people in and talk to them but they have some hoops and hurdles to get through to get to my trust.

Last edited:

I noticed a huge change when I moved back to the city, when i was living at my sisters in the woods I could cope better, the city is full of hustle and bustle dog eat dog, kill or be killed attitude. I know what I need and it is to be away from the city when i am not working. This is something I really need to focus on so I will be praying that I can earn and save enough to get a place that is comfortable even if it is just a small place doesn't have to be anything special but privacy is very important to me I never really thought about it because I grew up in Detroit and I notice some of the same things go through my mind as they did back then I came back from living in the woods in Alabama to the woods in michigan after 10 years total living in the woods I know now that the city isnt the best place for me.

For me personally I get different feeling energies either from ambient energy of the city and it's history and personally from each person. When I lived in waco it was the worst I've ever experienced for both feelings. Nowadays though it's mainly when I go into public and see people. For me a lot of my psychic connection has to do with making eye contact with someone. I will look at someone and send a "ping" with my mind and 99% of the time the person immediately looks right at me even if they are doing something. As well I think I created a link between people subconsciously when I make eye contact. I have spoken telepathically with my eyes before. But sometimes I will look at someone and feel different things. Everyone has different stuff going on. Some people can just be pained others more to say tortured. Sometimes it can feel like a whole bunch of weight just hit your chest and you can feel your eyes water immediately from the sadness. Other times it can feel like being completely alone in darkness or drowning deep under water helpless, inescapable feeling, overwhelming. Other times a person can feel hot with rage and adrenaline, you can feel the heat in your chest and your skin tighten from the hypertension. Other times it can feel like a predator, you can feel them scanning for weaknesses, assessing your vulnerability and vigilance. Other times you can feel their anxiety, like an implosion all their energy being sucked to their core like a vortex or a black joke sucking their confidence, personality, and energy, and again adrenaline and hypertension. Other times it can feel more of a vague general achey feeling of hopelessness like if they are chronically ill.

Then there are these magical souls who radiate brightness, who walks into a room and makes the whole room smile. There are the innocent air heads. There are the nurturing and caring lovers who feel warm and cuddly like climbing into a freshly cleaned bed with super soft sheets or like a hug from your closest family member. Others you can feel love and joy and forgiveness. Others you can feel creativity and muses, beauty, appreciation. Others you can feel playfulness, carefree, independence. Others you can feel stability and pride, confidence.

Just a tip of the iceberg of the massive roller coaster of being in public and picking up on energy of the living. I think as well that I have lived in some very terrible and demonically infested places and that a part of it has to do with who is around you. Living in the ghetto where the street is a war zone is totally different than living in normal "America". When I moved from the negative places and moved to where people were not suffering as badly on a massive scale it was easier to live. I had a different side of me come out in waco and that is the survival side of me. Hard to turn that off once it's been turned on. Getting mugged and having guns put in your face, kids getting beat up and people killed changes a empath. And I have a very defensive attitude in public in being vigilant of threats. But when you can feel those things deeper than the people who just numb out it's difficult. But luckily I have not developed a "get them before they get me attitude" for the most part. I am just much less trusting. Does that make me a cynic, maybe, but I don't trust anyone but my family at this point unless they earn it! I still let people in and talk to them but they have some hoops and hurdles to get through to get to my trust.

YES! Your part about the eyes. I recall very clearly when I first starting experiencing psychic contacts that it was like a plug and a socket. Friends or acquaintances could walk up to me, look me in the eyes, and i was suddenly “plugged in”.

I think I know the last time that specific sequence of events happened - back when I was 27. My boss had spinal surgery and I went to visit her. As soon as I entered her hospital room, she looked up at me and we locked eye contact. Then boom...I could hardly hold my own weight up and I fell over onto her bed. I was awake - I didn’t pass out. But I had zero energy - I couldn’t seem to command my limbs to lift me off the foot of her bed. Apparently she was too weak to call for help. Eventually I heard her husbands voice in the hall, and I suddenly had enough energy to roll myself off the bed and fell into the nearby chair. Once her husband entered the room, I started to feel slightly stronger. I greeted him and sat there for very few minutes. When I felt minimally strong enough, I said my goodbyes and made a controlled retreat to the door. Glancing at my watch, I determined I’d been in her room for almost 15 minutes. I’d used all of my energy to get out of her room; and, I fell down into the very first chair I found in the hallway.

I don’t recall 30 years later if I actually passed out in that chair or if I just zoned. But I do recall that once I finally was strong enough to get up and out of the hospital that I was surprised no one - including my boss’s husband - hadn’t found and questioned me in the hallway chair.

Short continuation of that prior post...

I attended my ten year high school reunion just a year (or two) later. A couple of my ex-school mates mentioned / asked about why my eyes were so twitchy; I blew it off assuming it might be nervousness caused by the environment/situation.

However, I had others say the same thing intermittently for months after that. Eventually I found that I had grown reluctant to even look people in the face at all for fear of making eye contact.

I’m uncertain how this was finally resolved because - other than understanding that others could see and some would comment on my distant gaze - I don’t know that I “worked” on solving this. I might have just grown less sensitive or afraid allowing me to return to a more normalized (therefore less striking) form of interactions.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
You are not alone with this one. Many here have been through similar things through the years as they will tell you. I have had this happen through most of my adult life. I and my sister have a close bond . We were born 11 months apart,and always can tell where her aches and pains are. I believe that I have made this issue worse over the years, because when I would pray for a loved one, I would also ask to have their pain so that a child would not [ not good I know ] . This has worsened to the point where its hard to be around large groups of people for a long length of time because for the 2o years or so it seems to be on automatic and draging me down .Oh and, Hey there everybody! :D

Hey,it's the Christmas miracle!! Hiya Grinch!! Great to read ya!

Excellent post. We need to be the candle in the dark room. Let your light shine people. I believe that love is the only thing we take with us when we go. I pray love will be what I leave behind too.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Short continuation of that prior post...

I attended my ten year high school reunion just a year (or two) later. A couple of my ex-school mates mentioned / asked about why my eyes were so twitchy; I blew it off assuming it might be nervousness caused by the environment/situation.

However, I had others say the same thing intermittently for months after that. Eventually I found that I had grown reluctant to even look people in the face at all for fear of making eye contact.

I’m uncertain how this was finally resolved because - other than understanding that others could see and some would comment on my distant gaze - I don’t know that I “worked” on solving this. I might have just grown less sensitive or afraid allowing me to return to a more normalized (therefore less striking) form of interactions.
Very interesting, considering you are psychic I believe that our "psychic" ability can interact subconsciously with our health, world view, and self introspection. Perhaps your conflict resolved itself on its own via your psychic ability. I think it is possible to manipulate your abilities including taking away or maneuvering your abilities or "sensitivities" to other spectrum's. Similar to the brain that when pathways are not utilized they are taken over and utilized by other parts of the brain.