Sharing my experiences

In that case I wish you a good night and sleep well! Thanks for your help so far :grinning: I will be careful with every step I will take and sure IF I feel something bad coming I will stop and shut every door I might have opened and yay good thing i live right next to a church :cool:.

One thing I totally forgot to mention... when I was born.. my mother told me I was a stillborn and they had to revive me and seems like they succeeded! :p

But as I said, good night to you! And I will keep you posted :)

So, It would be very hard to convince me that your picture signified evil or bad Spirits. Not all Spirits are bad. Unless you, yourself, feel frightened. I would not let other's convince you that this picture is darkness.

Well that went South in a hurry.

Sono I said this more than a little flippantly. I was reacting to a rash of fear-mongering that had been -- well never mind. If my post in ANY way offered you self-confidence on this 'contact' thing - I apologize. I was WRONG wrong wrong. It was a stupid post and you are putting yourself in harms way. Everything Debi said -- EVERYTHING -- you had better listen to.

Well that went South in a hurry.

That picture of the dog has no connection to me. It was my sister who took that one on vacation in Sweden I think it was, so pretty far away from Germany. I posted this picture just to see if others see what I saw in it. :) For me that dog in the picture seems playful and not agressive at all.

And as I said i don't feel scared of the spirits around me Darcy. I just have the feeling that they might need help to move on. It always sounds like they are looking for someone to talk to. :(

Reactions: Donna K.
And as I said i don't feel scared of the spirits around me Darcy. I just have the feeling that they might need help to move on. It always sounds like they are looking for someone to talk to. :(

I can't tell you the truth of this Sono. One way or another. But this is not about that. This is about attempting to contact Spirits. Any Spirits. This is where you need to listen to Debi and at least attempt to understand a little about what you are doing before you do it. She has offered you good advice and a beginning place. Summoning is serious business Sono. Dangerous business. It is one thing to be unafraid of what you have grown used to. It is quite another to take the leap into attempting a formal summoning or bridge between you and the Spirit World. There is a reason there is a barrier. And consequence's for breaching it.

That's your typical haunting alright, I've had those experience myself. Some certainly do have quite the personality and like to mess with you by calling your name or making weird noises in your ear. Pretty harmless often as long as nothing else is going on but can be unnerving if you're not aware of what's going on. Here's a good one from last night, I was lying in bed and I feel a very intimidating presence and sure enough in the next seconds I hear and felt directly in my ear a pretty comical light growling like it was coming from a gremlin or something, I wasn't even asleep yet or half asleep. But I didn't budge and just let it for a bit before I told it to go away in which it backed off into the other side of my room and let me sleep. Some hauntings you see like this or attachments may not know they're freaking you out or just get a kick out of it. Mine have a sense of humor like a while back I was in the bathroom and something kept moving the curtain on the shower, thought it was my cat. But it kept doing it even after I told it to stop and I get up to look because I was getting mad and there was nothing there, after that it stopped.

Hey Fantasio!

Thanks for your reply and for your opinion. Any opinion is some kind of help :D
That shadow being I saw only once, as I said it's more voices I hear. And yeah I am not the slightest afraid of anything that resides with me, that night I was more shocked by surprise... I mean, when do you expect something like that happening to you, right?

In my opinion these spirits are always around me, kind of traveling with me.
Oh yeah i forgot, sometimes my clock stops working, eventhough the batteries are full and you can hear the clock ticking. Like in the morning it says a different time as it should and I don't change the batteries I just set the time right and it works just fine. Sometimes my mouse on the screen moves by itself without me touching the table, cable or mouse at all. It feels more like they want me to know that they are with me instead of "haunting" me.

When they're acting up electronics can certainly act up, had that plenty of times before. They never seem to get tired of it probably because time is no longer a thing, they can observe you for the rest of your life doing mundane thing like that and it'll be nothing to them. In fact one of the most difficult things to get out of communication sessions is dates and time. They just aren't sure much like feeling something like temperature.

Reactions: garnetsilver
That's your typical haunting alright, I've had those experience myself. Some certainly do have quite the personality and like to mess with you by calling your name or making weird noises in your ear. Pretty harmless often as long as nothing else is going on but can be unnerving if you're not aware of what's going on. Here's a good one from last night, I was lying in bed and I feel a very intimidating presence and sure enough in the next seconds I hear and felt directly in my ear a pretty comical light growling like it was coming from a gremlin or something, I wasn't even asleep yet or half asleep. But I didn't budge and just let it for a bit before I told it to go away in which it backed off into the other side of my room and let me sleep. Some hauntings you see like this or attachments may not know they're freaking you out or just get a kick out of it. Mine have a sense of humor like a while back I was in the bathroom and something kept moving the curtain on the shower, thought it was my cat. But it kept doing it even after I told it to stop and I get up to look because I was getting mad and there was nothing there, after that it stopped.

When they're acting up electronics can certainly act up, had that plenty of times before. They never seem to get tired of it probably because time is no longer a thing, they can observe you for the rest of your life doing mundane thing like that and it'll be nothing to them. In fact one of the most difficult things to get out of communication sessions is dates and time. They just aren't sure much like feeling something like temperature.
Good points on time. I agree, controlling your emotions is much more effective I think.

Hey guys, I know i haven't posted something in a long time... but I didnt had something happening for a loooooong time now.
As I last posted i wanted to contact my spirits... but i didn't do it.

I just woke up, because i got scared as hell... So I was sleeping and I just got woken up by something touching my right leg. I literally jumped up when I felt it. That has never happened before, that i really could feel the touch like from a hand... I though for a second it was my daughter who had a problem, but when I opened my eyes.. noone was there. Usually when I was touched before it felt more like and electrical feel.... sooooooo weird!

Hi Sono. Nice to see you again. As long as it only touched your leg it may be just someone passing by. And many times an electrical feel is described when touched. When you think of a spirit or entity as energy, it actually makes sense.

Hey guys, I know i haven't posted something in a long time... but I didnt had something happening for a loooooong time now.
As I last posted i wanted to contact my spirits... but i didn't do it.

I just woke up, because i got scared as hell... So I was sleeping and I just got woken up by something touching my right leg. I literally jumped up when I felt it. That has never happened before, that i really could feel the touch like from a hand... I though for a second it was my daughter who had a problem, but when I opened my eyes.. noone was there. Usually when I was touched before it felt more like and electrical feel.... sooooooo weird!
Welcome back. Incase you need it here’s a link you may find useful. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Reactions: ozentity