Sharing my experiences

One of the people with migraines told me that when he feels it coming... he dim's the lights and starts apple slices simmering.

That i know actually, if I have it I am sensitive to light and sound... but in general I am very sensitive to light... if there is just one little gap in the blind at the window it feel like its shining into my eyes like a flashlight. And for me it kinda helps to tilt my head from side to side. But about the apple slices... never heard of that... on the other side I get headaches from the smell of vanilla so not sure if apples would help.
When I was younger I tried everything: acupuncture, meditation.. I went to different doctors to check out if it's something medical (my uncle had multiple brain tumors, so wanted to be safe there) but no one could find any reason for it or help to ease it. So nowadays I am simply stuck with strong painkillers, without them it feels like dying and I have to start taking them as soon as I notice that my headache pain is different.

That i know actually, if I have it I am sensitive to light and sound... but in general I am very sensitive to light... if there is just one little gap in the blind at the window it feel like its shining into my eyes like a flashlight. And for me it kinda helps to tilt my head from side to side. But about the apple slices... never heard of that... on the other side I get headaches from the smell of vanilla so not sure if apples would help.
When I was younger I tried everything: acupuncture, meditation.. I went to different doctors to check out if it's something medical (my uncle had multiple brain tumors, so wanted to be safe there) but no one could find any reason for it or help to ease it. So nowadays I am simply stuck with strong painkillers, without them it feels like dying and I have to start taking them as soon as I notice that my headache pain is different.
When I was very young I began to have cluster migraines at age 6. I can totally empathize with the pain level you have been in. When I hit 25, I noticed that if I ate two certain foods together it would trigger the migraine. After I no longer combined the two items, the headaches stopped. After years in the medical field I have learned many times migraines can be triggered by allergies and food items The problem is finding which things trigger for you because the allergy tests may not show what triggers the headache. I had to become my own detective. I don't know if this might apply to you but thought I'd throw that out there. I haven't had another migraine in over 35 years now. You might try keeping a food diary and check back to see what you ate right before the migraine hits. (In my case it was chocolate and grape juice combo...later chocolate and wine. I can eat the two separately but not together.)

When I was very young I began to have cluster migraines at age 6. I can totally empathize with the pain level you have been in. When I hit 25, I noticed that if I ate two certain foods together it would trigger the migraine. After I no longer combined the two items, the headaches stopped. After years in the medical field I have learned many times migraines can be triggered by allergies and food items The problem is finding which things trigger for you because the allergy tests may not show what triggers the headache. I had to become my own detective. I don't know if this might apply to you but thought I'd throw that out there. I haven't had another migraine in over 35 years now. You might try keeping a food diary and check back to see what you ate right before the migraine hits. (In my case it was chocolate and grape juice combo...later chocolate and wine. I can eat the two separately but not together.)

well, not to be rude:eek:, but chocolate and grape juice together would give any one migranes!:confused:

well, not to be rude:eek:, but chocolate and grape juice together would give any one migranes!:confused:

I am sorry too but i made the same face and had the same thought :D

But might be an explanation and it's nice to know some ppl can relate to that and feel the pain.

Oh back to the main topic, did anyone of you ever tried using a pendant? I heard of something like that to contact spirits too. I mean there are maaany ways to contact them but what is in your opinion the safest way?

Reactions: Donna K.
I am sorry too but i made the same face and had the same thought :D

But might be an explanation and it's nice to know some ppl can relate to that and feel the pain.

Oh back to the main topic, did anyone of you ever tried using a pendant? I heard of something like that to contact spirits too. I mean there are maaany ways to contact them but what is in your opinion the safest way?
First I need to ask you why you wish to contact "spirits" and what "spirits" did you want to talk to? Because any way you try to do it has a level of danger to it and you really better have a dang good reason for wanting to have a chat before you go trying for contact. Not meaning any disrespect here, Sono. But as one with a lot of paranormal experiences over a lot of years, I always ask this.

No worries Debi, I didn't take it in any way disrespectful. I fully understand your awareness for the topic and that you don't want anybody to "toy" around with something like that. I mean if I really wanted to toy around or something... you know it yourself, there are many ways to contact spirits and cause more harm for me and others and even to some spirits...
So, as I said i have the feeling of multiple spirits around me and one of those I think might be a child or at least a young girl... It's one of the voices I managed to capture on my nightvision camera. And yes I am aware of dark spirits that might pretend to be good or even a child... but so many times these spirits tried to talk to me and they always sound so sad. I can't even tell how many times I got a simple "hello?" I don't want any spirit to be stuck with me or near me if they didn't choose it on their own will. So I thought of contacting them and finding more out about them and maybe how I could help them to pass on. I hope you get what I mean.

Reactions: garnetsilver
First, the warning. What you contact may not be who or what you think they are. I sense you will do this with or without a bit of guidance, so I will give you a few links. BUT, I really warn you to work only shielded with this, and if you don't know about shields yet then you need to learn that first.

The Pendulum Guide | Crystal Vaults
How to Intuit Answers Using a Pendulum in 7 Easy Steps

Now, working with a pendulum is pretty much just dowsing. I happen to be a dowser and have my own dowsing rods, which I can recommend for yes and no answers. I actually use mine to dowse wells for people, but have also used them in investigations in the past.

If you are going to do any of this kind of investigation, shields, St. Michael's prayer, then investigate...in that order and every single session. Afterwards, DISMISS THE SPIRITS AND ANNOUNCE THE SESSION IS CLOSED. NO ONE IS TO CLING TO YOU OR REMAIN WITH YOU. Close those doors.

One of the reasons that self investigation concerns me so much is that some entities use this to simply draw you in deeper. Keep yourself firmly in the Light, Sono.

Exactly that's the reason why I am asking for advices or something like that. I want to have some guidance and some kind of help so I can try to prevent something bad to happen/attaching to me more as already is. And I think I have to look up that prayer in german, not sure if it would work for me in english.. eventhough it's said that spirits can speak every language. I am more looking for a "safe" way to communicate. Safer as with an Ouija board. You are right, I have to learn to shield first, since i have no experiences in those.

I am very glad that you are "willing" to give me some guidance. Eventhough I stongly feel you wish me not to do anything to contact them.

Eventhough I stongly feel you wish me not to do anything to contact them.
That would be correct. But if you insist on jumping in the water, I will throw you one lifeline. And one is all. And the only reason I'm willing to go that far is you may be a medium and don't understand your gifts yet. So, with that in mind, use the safety method I described, and let me know what occurs. Once again, STAY IN THE LIGHT. If you feel any darkness, back away quickly and slam that door shut. AND THEN YOU CONTACT A PRIEST ASAP.

I'm off to bed early tonight. Keep me posted, Sono. BTW, prayers work no matter the language used. It's all in the intention.