Sharing energy

ok, I think im maybe missing out on something, maybe my above response is off mark, if so, just disregard whatever I tried to say.....lol

That is called mokey speak after a really long and busy day. It's hard to learn and interpretation takes practice. LOL

basically all I was trying to say is.. you are very correct..this is such an in-depth subject and can go in so many directions you can go on forever.

I had planned on coming back to that thread last night to post some more info of my own. However I had completly overextended myself by the time I was able to get back here and add another post.

Needed a kick in the butt to let me know that it was time to give my body and mind some time to rejuvenate rest and recuperate.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
basically all I was trying to say is.. you are very correct..this is such an in-depth subject and can go in so many directions you can go on forever.
Thanks,...yep, I was thinking that what I wrote probably didn't make any sense at all, without going into a 15 page description of what all each little thing leads into.....lol, this topic can lead into so many other areas and explanations it is impossible to keep it simple I think.
looking forward to hearing your in depth take on it...

Reactions: Mokey