Sharing energy

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Most of us here have seen the power of shared thoughts, prayer, and energy at work. We now know that this has a scientific basis, although many of us have known this truth spiritually for a very long time.

How do you send energy to another? Are you aware of "ovesending" at times? How do you "fill" back up? Tell me your method for "sending" to another?

53625581_2599388236954430_5826514507328913408_n (Small).jpg

only way that i know of isto stay away from negative things like stress and drama but in this day and age it is very hard to do if you work. I can see spirituality not necessarily dying but getting to the point to where it doesnt exist because these traits are not passed on getting caught up in the rat race...

Most of us here have seen the power of shared thoughts, prayer, and energy at work. We now know that this has a scientific basis, although many of us have known this truth spiritually for a very long time.

How do you send energy to another? Are you aware of "ovesending" at times? How do you "fill" back up? Tell me your method for "sending" to another?

Well isn't this quite a coincidence.... said George Noory never :p
Just a few days ago I was trying to give a brief description about how people can use and share each other's energy. It was in relation to shielding and learning how to shield

This particular conversation involved blocking out and protecting yourself and your emotions and senses, from every other person you happen to be around.

Instead of being able to filter, or even know there are methods that allow you to do so, I think a lot of people have an innate protection mechanism in their brain.

It just blocks everything out, including their the own emotions and feelings and thoughts.

If you happen to be with someone who has the same difficulties and one does know how to filter and or shield effectively.. but the other may still be learning... that is a scenario where I don't find it intrusive or considered leaching or an energy vampire type of thing.

However I really am a stickler about it having to be something all parties agree upon.

I know from personal experience it's definitely better than living your life as basically an agoraphobic. Or someone who still is able to force themselves out into the world but is completely miserable in their entire lives...because everyone around them and their issues are hitting at every direction until you feel you aren't even your own person anymore.

This is a subject I really I have a lot of things I'd like to talk about.

There are so many different ways this can be done, and used for so very very many reasons.

I'll be back because if I start on another example I will still be here at midnight.;)

Well, do share because I was harrassed by an inner voice to share this, so here ya go!

hey there lady I just wanted you to know that I am intending to come back here. I have been busy all day and just got home once again.

And as you know I will be sharing some more information whatever comes to mind at the time when I get back in this thread.

I guess we will find out which one you are waiting for or if you recognize. However I'm thinking you are sending out some vibes in your actual comments themselves regarding, 'this topic was screaming at you to be brought up'.

Those vibes are telling me this information that will be brought to light is not for you. Now it will be to see me who finds it and what exactly they were looking for.

..Insert really mysterious cheesy music...

Reactions: Paulm
hey there lady I just wanted you to know that I am intending to come back here. I have been busy all day and just got home once again.

And as you know I will be sharing some more information whatever comes to mind at the time when I get back in this thread.

I guess we will find out which one you are waiting for or if you recognize. However I'm thinking you are sending out some vibes in your comments about this topic was screaming at you to be brought up.

Those vibes are telling me this information that will be brought to light is not for you. Now it will be to see me who finds it and what exactly they were looking for.

..Insert really mysterious cheesy music...
No, tis not for me. But someone(s) who is searching.

Reactions: Paulm and Mokey
Relaxed meditation focusing on the individual you are sending to, if you have a connection with the other person, ( and you should have for this.) It should be fairly easy. Once a connection is made its actually hard to hide from it, therefore you should always be careful who you trust for such exercises or shareings...but that gets a little deep and would require more than just a short, simple answer, lol...
As far as oversending, I'm sure it happens, even if just randomly or just from thought....ever just" known" when someone was thinking of you?, or you think of someone and they show up?....kinda an example of projecting and receiving....
Now as far as recharging or refilling, you can always send energy as you pull it from your surroundings....again a little deeper and opens more questions, but possible....( i know some think that is not good, that you may pull in " bad" energy, but with practice and proper meditation you really can't, energy is energy, neither good nor bad, its the intent that forms it one way or the other.)....I know maybe too much to get into for this, but it is a topic that is hard to keep simple., but it is a way to not exhaust yourself or at least make recovery easier....

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
it is a topic that is hard to keep simple

Spot on.

I figured out that tonight I will wait until I feel more equipped to take on the next part of what I'd like to share.

Guess what? This revelation was sent in the form of a slap on the hand. Thanks, of course, to a sharing of energy.

By the way, I welcome virtual slaps to the hand, to send me back to pacing myself so I do not overextend myself.

Reactions: Paulm
Guess what? This revelation was sent in the form of a slap on the hand. Thanks, of course, to a sharing of energy.
ok, I think im maybe missing out on something, maybe my above response is off mark, if so, just disregard whatever I tried to say.....lol