Shared nightmare

BlueMoon

Loose
Reaction score
I have a younger brother 3 yrs younger we as kids were close we had a connection that both of us were aware of. One night i was about 13 my bro 10 we shared a room and i had this horrific nightmare a ghastly creature had infultrated my dream world and my bro was having the same dream we were in it together. All i remember was this retchid creature chasing us and somehow it got control of my body and stood up went to my bros bed stood over him and howled in such a way that i was not capable of producing such a harrowing sound my brother woke to this and screamed as he realised the monster he dreamt of was actually in the room. His curdling scream snapped me out of the possesion by this beast and left me confused and totally freaked out and concerned that my bro may have thought i was evil. With nothing said about the ordeal we were left a fair bit tramatised by it for some time. Me and bro have experienced many such phenomina that has had devastating impacts on our lives. We are through the worst of it these forces hell bent on our demise gave up when they realised we could not be detured from our good nature and resistance from evil. It has left scares and left us wondering what could have been. Those who cared for us could not understand why we were so troubled as me and bro were capable of acheiving anything and i say that unoquivacolly. We were prized scalps to these menacing creatures i dont know why i dont think im that special but when i look at my bro to me he is special of pure heart and steely resolve. They hated our potential and ability to enjoy life to the max as kids and our mature minds that were well equipped to be the archetects of an amazing life. The battle lasted 20 years of our 20s and 30s. We are noble and humble but still have the ability to go to war with anyone should we feel the need. I wonder what the next 20 years will bring me and my bros. Thanks for reading.

yes, the pure in heart are the targets of evil.
The challenges me and bro have faced have been testing but my lament is my journey is my strength. Self reflection being able to read people powers of observation humility a souful spirituality are some of the rewards that i enjoy as a man these days i walk the walk. I have had a couple of amazing women in my life who taught me so much about me and life.

God gave you the gift of each other. The battles you share have no doubt bonded you together. This is truly something special.