Share with us your own ghost / spirit sightings!

Oh yes definitely. Different things other than sound bother him though, like certain smells and tastes. He is extremely picky with some things and not others. He is very detailed with certain things. It's interesting with the different sides of the spectrum.
Oh yes. I should take out stock in Downy, as everything has to be soft. My son has social anxiety, sensory issues on all fronts, but can drive a car and has a sky high IQ. He's at the upper edge. Is your brother a sensitive to the paranormal things? I've found many are.

Oh yes. I should take out stock in Downy, as everything has to be soft. My son has social anxiety, sensory issues on all fronts, but can drive a car and has a sky high IQ. He's at the upper edge. Is your brother a sensitive to the paranormal things? I've found many are.
I don't believe he is as he has never mentioned anything to anyone. He did at one time want to help me on cases but I didn't think that was a good idea. I know they can be more open, therefore being more vulnerable to some of the darker stuff. I guess I didn't want to take a risk on anything attacking him on any certain level.

Reactions: Lynne
I don't believe he is as he has never mentioned anything to anyone. He did at one time want to help me on cases but I didn't think that was a good idea. I know they can be more open, therefore being more vulnerable to some of the darker stuff. I guess I didn't want to take a risk on anything attacking him on any certain level.
Good call. They are wide open...no filters, in most cases. I keep my son sheilded but he picks up stuff if it's in the area. He's also precog.

Reactions: Spectre80 and Lynne