Shape shifting UFO?

First thought is a reflection of some kind, maybe of/off ice crystals as mentioned in the article, cameras pick up weird images when shooting through transparencies.

What I'd like to know is if anyone else got video/photos of the thing, or even saw it? You can hear background noise/voices, but I don't hear commotion like you'd expect to hear from passengers seeing something like that.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I was amazed by this. It must be very high up if it’s taken from the plane window. This one impressed me. First I thought it looked like a flying garbage bag, then a drone and they a freaky flying monster.

Reactions: Debi
Looks like "angel hair" ...

Angel hair (folklore) - Wikipedia

... but I can't explain how it is keeping up with a jet. Maybe that has something to do with how it is formed.

I once saw an "angel hair fall" in Northern California back in the 1970s. It came down in strands of about 2-3 feet in length and about an inch or two in diameter. It was out in the country and it was everywhere covering the ground, hanging from trees and fences, etc. over a large area. Weird stuff. Local "scientists" said it was spider webs but it wasn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi