Shape shifting Reptilian photo

Discussion in 'Ghosts / Possessions / Mysteries' started by Debi, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

[​IMG]
    Recent digital capture of a portal opening at David Eckhart's residence (above)

For many years, you may have read about my work with David Eckhart and the ordeal he has endured during that time. I have written David's story in my book Alien Disclosure: Experiencers Expose Reality. I have also interviewed David on Arcane Radio - David Eckhart - Part I and David Eckhart - Part II

As I have written recently, David has been 'visited' fairly regularly since the latter part of 2018. This time, most of the 'visitors' are evolved & hybrid humans, as well as a few Reptilian beings among them.

I realize that many people are going to be skeptical. I understand that. The fact that David records using a reflective surface or through another medium (water) seems odd, but it is a phenomena my team has seen with other experiencers over the years. Many times, direct recording with digital equipment / cellphones results is destruction of the device and video.

In recent weeks, the activity has once again increased at David's residence. Other alien presences have made themselves known, including a particular Reptilian that has attempted to shapeshift into a form that mimicked David's physical appearance. David was able to capture the morphed figure on his digital equipment (below). This Reptilian has also been changing into the physical form of other beings, though David has been unsuccessful in capturing these forms.
    [​IMG]

If additional information / evidence becomes available, I will post on the blog. Lon

#1 Debi, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

My question is, are we looking at aliens or demons? Or is it all one?

garnetsilver likes this.
  3. Ribeyebob

Ribeyebob
    Expand Collapse

Maybe something wants to assimilate with us on this planet...to study us.

4. garnetsilver

garnetsilver
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

That bottom picture gave me a nasty feeling...

5. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I have always felt these so called aliens are what we call demons. There may well be life on distant planets but what we have interacting with us on this planet seems to be inter-dimensional. Space ships morph into light formations and aliens walk through walls. Of course I’m just theorizing on the topic. Listening to this show tog might be fun.

6. Fizzgig

Fizzgig
    Expand Collapse

I believe that aliens are among us, but I don't believe demons are aliens. First off, it's ignorant to think we're the only sentient beings in the universe. It's far too vast and there are so many habitable worlds that sentient life is abundant from a mathematical standpoint. Second, why would an advanced alien species care to torment humans? Take me for example. Where's the logic in spending 25 years trying to do me harm? Only something evil would do this, a sentient being from another world I think would have better things to do. LOL I'm not saying there's not bad aliens out there either. I'm sure there's plenty, but why would an alien civilization attack humans like this? Maybe I'm missing something, but I see no logic in that. From my point of view, that's just good vs evil. Angels vs. Demons.

garnetsilver likes this.
  7. Katlover00

Katlover00
    Expand Collapse

Yes very creepy. No good vibes coming from it.

garnetsilver likes this.
  8. garnetsilver

garnetsilver
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Whenever I hear a story about someone being abducted and probed, etc. I always wonder why it's always the same thing being done over and over. I mean, what are they gaining from studying people this way for so many years? One possibillity (mere speculation) is that, if these abductions include taking samples from a human being , maybe these samples are being used to create something? Not sure what, just a thought.

9. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Fizz I agree there may be other life in the vastness of the universes, however I can think of many reasons others may want this planet. I don’t think that it’s safe to assume that because these beings are from another planet that they have our best interest at heart. Hopefully they do but so far they don’t seem to be stepping up to help us with our environmental crisis or other problems.

garnetsilver likes this.
  10. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I’ve thought maybe it’s for seeding other planets. Or maybe they are trying to find a way to reproduce a hybrid that can live here. Perhaps in their present state they can’t survive here long. I’ve also heard the theory that they are interested in the human soul. I wonder if we will ever know. I go back and forth in what I think about them.

garnetsilver likes this.