Shadowy Energy Eater Creature Reports

I had a theory that whatever it is may not actually be wearing a hat.
I find it interesting that Hatman sightings appear to be synonymous with episodes of Sleep Paralysis.
I've had two very close encounters with Hatman and was wide awake both times also he was wearing a fedora hat for sure, I saw this from two feet away,

Reactions: Paulm and Stevedog
I've had two very close encounters with Hatman and was wide awake both times also he was wearing a fedora hat for sure, I saw this from two feet away,
I agree with you, Oz. It was a Fedora. This being is pretty darn clear to see. In fact, my middle child was in the same room and threw his bottle at him during the first encounter. He was just over 2 and called him "bad man." The older child just screamed but my little guy came out fightin'...lol

• Love it
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I agree with you, Oz. It was a Fedora. This being is pretty darn clear to see. In fact, my middle child was in the same room and threw his bottle at him during the first encounter. He was just over 2 and called him "bad man." The older child just screamed but my little guy came out fightin'...lol
I really didn't get a bad feeling from him but not good either. It worries me your young fella called him bad man as I tend to think kids that young go on instinct rather than learned opinions.

Reactions: Paulm
I really didn't get a bad feeling from him but not good either. It worries me your young fella called him bad man as I tend to think kids that young go on instinct rather than learned opinions.
Well, let's remember I had pounded into my kid's brains about stranger danger and suddenly one was in the bedroom. My instinct was "not good". My oldest won't even discuss him for fear of him appearing again.

Reactions: ozentity
Well, let's remember I had pounded into my kid's brains about stranger danger and suddenly one was in the bedroom. My instinct was "not good". My oldest won't even discuss him for fear of him appearing again.
Maybe I didn't find him scary as he looked better than a few of my friends at the time, lol. As I've written about before he appeared at the beginning of two of my relationships that went bad, more like a Mothman, omen type entity.

Interesting. I've never encountered the entity and have no real desire to seek it out. I'm just going off of the various accounts I have heard over the years. Some reports are just a hat shaped shadow, which was why I started developing the theory I did. However, other reports describe very distinct attire such as a fedora and pin stripe suit. So it's kinda hard to really pinpoint what is or isn't happening or even if all these reports are seeing the same thing. There's a very real possibility that some people are seeing an unrelated figure with a hat rather the Hat Man itself.

Reactions: ozentity
There's a very real possibility that some people are seeing an unrelated figure with a hat rather the Hat Man itself.
I've thought that myself. The entity I've seen had a fedora hat and trenchcoat, I could make out his face which was broad and dark, like a cartoon gangster from the 1930's maybe. I'd never heard of it before joining here and my encounters were 20 and 30 years ago. Maybe this wasn't the Hatman that visits so many around the World, I don't know but some features fit.

Reactions: Stevedog and Paulm