Shadowy Energy Eater Creature Reports

I don't believe Hatman should be put in the same group with parasitic entities. I don't feel it is parasitic and more of a warning to people for different reasons.

I don't believe Hatman should be put in the same group with parasitic entities. I don't feel it is parasitic and more of a warning to people for different reasons.
I was thinking a similar thing. I don’t ever remember hearing that he was an energy vampire. I really would love to know what or who he is. Time traveler?

Good to see you around the halls here Oz, Ive missed you.

Reactions: ozentity
I was thinking a similar thing. I don’t ever remember hearing that he was an energy vampire. I really would love to know what or who he is. Time traveler?

Good to see you around the halls here Oz, Ive missed you.
This is the number one entity I'd like to get even the faintest hint of why he appears to some. Thanks Lynne I've also missed you and everyone here. Just got the NBN back on, we are a low priority in the bush here.

Reactions: Lynne
This is the number one entity I'd like to get even the faintest hint of why he appears to some. Thanks Lynne I've also missed you and everyone here. Just got the NBN back on, we are a low priority in the bush here.
Welcome back Oz. Are you back at your old home or a new place in the bush?

I’d sure like to know what these shadow beings are too. They don’t respond to prayer either from what I’ve read and heard. Scary entities.

Welcome back Oz. Are you back at your old home or a new place in the bush?

I’d sure like to know what these shadow beings are too. They don’t respond to prayer either from what I’ve read and heard. Scary entities.
I moved back to the bush here in August but forgot how slow things get done around here, lol.

Reactions: Lynne
The timing is suspicious- 2020. Lots of mental stress manifested as pandemic fallout, worldwide. I sense a connection.

The Hat Man is an interesting phenomena as it seems to be associated with both malicious and benevolent stories. It's definitely not the typical shadow person.

I had a theory that whatever it is may not actually be wearing a hat. It may just have two cranial protrusions for some reason. Since it mostly appears in silhouette those who see it tend to equate those protrusions to something more familiar. In the past 1-2 centuries that's going to be a brimmed hat. However going back a few hundred to a thousand years ago such protrusions could be seen as horns or even pointed ears. What if Hat Man is the inspiration for certain beings in folklore?

Reactions: Debi
The Hat Man is an interesting phenomena as it seems to be associated with both malicious and benevolent stories. It's definitely not the typical shadow person.

I find it interesting that Hatman sightings appear to be synonymous with episodes of Sleep Paralysis.

A figure that appears with male-defined characteristics; a dark entity that can be easily misidentified as a shadow person; wearing a fedora, or some other wide-brimmed hat, and a long coat. Some give accounts of glowing red eyes, while others state that his facial area is obscured by his hat rim and can only make out a general outline of his location. He is also generally given as being 6 feet in height.

Despite all the minor differences in his description, people's accounts are eerily very similar.

So, how is it possible that so many people around the world, and from different cultures, are having the same nightmare? It is a fascinating phenomenon...........

You can read some of the accounts of Hatman experiences on The Hatman Project website.

I've talked about my run ins with The Hat Man here before. I realize Heidi Hollis claims she named him the Hat Man, but back in 1979 when he first appeared at the foot of my oldest son's bed and we both saw him, that's what we called him. He was also seen outside in the yard a few times and has popped up over the years to my son's horror. I can tell you that neither my son nor I were asleep when this thing popped into our lives years ago. Since then, he's grown up and married and his wife has also seen him on the rare occasions he makes an appearance.

• Love it