Shadowmen terrorize family

This is interesting in that the activity lasted for years with something(s) intelligent but there are no reports pf anything beyond sightings. I'd imagine that if there was physical interaction, objects moving or other threatening behavior that would have been part of the account. Both the family and whatever else was in that house they were aware of each other, but it doesn't sound like there was much in the way of tying to communicate or express a need/desire. Though I'd be interested in hearing more about how the "dude" played with the younger brother, what activities that entailed.

This was one of the best discriptions I’ve ever heard. It is exactly like the one I saw years ago while working in a shelter care unit for children. I was shocked to see a tall slender entity that did look like a shadow. I got the feeling of female but I cant say I saw any indicators of a gender. It was peeking at me from around a corner. I jumped up thinking it was a kid out of bed at first. My mind had to process what I had seen. Everyone was sleeping soundly and I was left with the mystery of what did I just see.

I had these shadow figures do that on my old farm. They peek at you from behind trees or even thin poles, they don't seem harmful. I thought they may be aliens at the time.
They are one of the strangest entities we come in contact with. Nobody seems to be able to get any idea of what they are. I have heard popular physics say they couldn't get a read on them. It is strange.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
They are one of the strangest entities we come in contact with. Nobody seems to be able to get any idea of what they are. I have heard popular physics say they couldn't get a read on them. It is strange.
Having dealt with a few myself, including the Hat Man, I have always stated here they are "different" from anything else I've ever encountered.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Having dealt with a few myself, including the Hat Man, I have always stated here they are "different" from anything else I've ever encountered.
That is what makes them so scary, we don't have any reference to deal with them. Prayer doesn't seem to work from reports ive read, so why would that be? are they outside of Gods authority? and how is that possible.