Shadow Thing Caught On Camera

Theo

Reaction score
I posted in the experience forums a few days ago about my experience with a man in a hat as a child. A lot of people replied me saying they thought it might have been the "Hat Man". Well I started researching it and came across shadow people.

Now, It reminded me of this photo I took in June last year. I have no way to explain it and have not shown it outside close friends as I had no clue what it was.

It was a ghost hunt in an old town hall where I'm from. We were allowed to split up and wonder around. The room we were in was dark and I decided to take some photos. I took a series in quick succession on my phone with flash (hence the poor quality). In one of them (must have been there less than a few seconds) there is a shadow that, to me, looks human. Thing is, the room was dark. The only light being from the street lamps outside, a woman also taking flash photos and my own flash. There are no other shadows cast and there was only five people in the room including me. I saw nothing in the moment and neither did anyone else. I honestly thought it was a person at first but the body doesn't seem solid. I didn't experience anything in the moment either. I think I saw an orb in the jail cells and when sat in the meeting area, there was a tapping on the photo frame next to my head. However, nothing else happened. Let alone in that room. Nothing even felt off. Also worth taking into account this was on the third floor.

Here are two photos, taken next to each other. One is just a normal photo to show you it was nothing on the wall. Again, the quality is poor due to a cheap phone and low light but you should be able to see it. If you look at the bottom right of the door, it also kinda looks like the back of a foot.

In no way am I saying this is a shadow person, a ghost or anything else. I just don't know what it is. At all. I'm stumped. You were all helpful last time so hopfully someone can shed some light onto this, logical or paranormal.

Thanks.

Attachments

• received_228361661089846.jpeg
    received_228361661089846.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 380
  • received_218318938878954.jpeg
    received_218318938878954.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 370
I posted in the experience forums a few days ago about my experience with a man in a hat as a child. A lot of people replied me saying they thought it might have been the "Hat Man". Well I started researching it and came across shadow people.

Now, It reminded me of this photo I took in June last year. I have no way to explain it and have not shown it outside close friends as I had no clue what it was.

It was a ghost hunt in an old town hall where I'm from. We were allowed to split up and wonder around. The room we were in was dark and I decided to take some photos. I took a series in quick succession on my phone with flash (hence the poor quality). In one of them (must have been there less than a few seconds) there is a shadow that, to me, looks human. Thing is, the room was dark. The only light being from the street lamps outside, a woman also taking flash photos and my own flash. There are no other shadows cast and there was only five people in the room including me. I saw nothing in the moment and neither did anyone else. I honestly thought it was a person at first but the body doesn't seem solid. I didn't experience anything in the moment either. I think I saw an orb in the jail cells and when sat in the meeting area, there was a tapping on the photo frame next to my head. However, nothing else happened. Let alone in that room. Nothing even felt off. Also worth taking into account this was on the third floor.

Here are two photos, taken next to each other. One is just a normal photo to show you it was nothing on the wall. Again, the quality is poor due to a cheap phone and low light but you should be able to see it. If you look at the bottom right of the door, it also kinda looks like the back of a foot.

In no way am I saying this is a shadow person, a ghost or anything else. I just don't know what it is. At all. I'm stumped. You were all helpful last time so hopfully someone can shed some light onto this, logical or paranormal.

Thanks.

I don't see anything that looks like a foot. Maybe it's time for glasses. Can you circle it or mark it somehow?

Thanks.

‘Sorry Theo but I’m unable to focus in on what puzzles you. Any hints for where in the photos to look?