Shadow person with a fire aura

I think you’re right. Negative emotions can feed this type of thing. Your drinking and drug use can play a part in your energy. Why did it start when you were a teen though? Were you drinking and using at that young an age or were you experimenting with a Ouija board? Anything like that?

Any other sensations that happen when you hear the voice? Do you experience any dreams that coincide with having paralysis or right before you’re paralyzed?

I'm not really sure why I had the paralysis when I was younger , I've always stayed away from ouija boreds. my grandma was really religious and told me what the potential consequences, so I stayed away . I can't remember what I dreamt when I see these things , everything is usually black before I wake up and see them . I'm a very lucid dreamer and sometimes I feel very sluggish and tired in some dreams, not sure if it has anything to do with it . most of the time if I can get an arm off of my bed are pick my head up off my pillow I can gain function again when ever I wake up and can't move . I dont really feel a sensation when I hear the voice it just freaks me out for a second and I go to sleep right after .

I used to wake up from sleep to see something like you described (without the flickering) and I would have to make an enormous effort to move a limb. It was never standing over the bed, but would be standing in the bedroom doorway. I also had recurring nightmares where it would open the closet door and chase me down a hall. It doesn't happen anymore, thank goodness.

I used to wake up from sleep to see something like you described (without the flickering) and I would have to make an enormous effort to move a limb. It was never standing over the bed, but would be standing in the bedroom doorway. I also had recurring nightmares where it would open the closet door and chase me down a hall. It doesn't happen anymore, thank goodness.

Well that's good you don't experience it anymore and it's been a couple months for me since I've had any experiences with them. Ever since then I've just avoided sleeping on my back , not sure if it helps but it makes me feel a little more safe .

Well that's good you don't experience it anymore and it's been a couple months for me since I've had any experiences with them. Ever since then I've just avoided sleeping on my back , not sure if it helps but it makes me feel a little more safe .
Back sleeping usually causes nightmares with me!

Reactions: Joel

I NEVER sleep on my back anymore and neither does my wife. We both get attacked still but it’s easier to break free.

Reactions: Joel
I NEVER sleep on my back anymore and neither does my wife. We both get attacked still but it’s easier to break free.

I agree, it definitely helps.