Shadow people = Haunted?

L.S.

Reaction score
My wife lately has been telling me she's been seeing shadow people or whatever in our bedroom. This would happen after midnight and after waking up for some reason. The first time it happened she said she couldn't move, I tried to explain sleep paralysis to her. The second time she was able to move her arm and touch her phone to light it up, as soon as she did the whatever they were vanished. My question is does seeing shadow people equal haunted?

Reactions: ozentity
good question, i dont hunt ghosts, shadow people, or any other people i cant physically touch...lol...not interested in meeting any of that type....but, from what i gather, shadow people are probably not ghosts or spirits, some think they are inter-dimensional travelers, or aliens, perhaps "watchers", even, that have been here for eternity...no one really knows and the theories are all over the place, some believe that once you are 'contacted" by these beings, you will have them follow you for life. im sure others more familiar with this side of the spectrum will come through and offer more and better info. great topic though for discussion and info for those (myself included) who dont get too involved with this side of the paranormal

Well, the theory has been these are entities and not "spirits". To be honest we truly aren't sure exactly what they are, but they are different from a "haunting" where you have a human spirit left behind.

Heidi Hollis is considered one of the top researchers on shadow people. She considers them of a demonic nature, however, I am more open to these being time travelers or even something of alien nature. Possibly even inter-dimensional beings. I've had the occasion to see them, L.S. and I still can't tell you what they are. They don't respond well to commands or prayers, which makes them different from spiritual entities. I've used the St. Michael's Prayer with them with some response.

I've seen these entities a few times, mostly when I lived right out bush. I don't know what they are but in the same area I heard what sounded like an aboriginal corroboree but there was no one for miles. The shadow figures always peered from behind trees or the house poles and would retreat as soon as you looked at them. I didn't feel anything bad from them.

Depends on how you define "haunted." People can be haunted by things other than ghosts, for example memories or their own actions. In the big picture then, you can be haunted by anything that causes you anxiety or worry, including shadow people or other entities.

Can you describe what exactly they looked like? I know a shadow but “the shadow people” are very black and often reported as wearing a hat. I saw one once and it was very dark and the body had soft definition. It was a side view peeking around a corner. Ghosts have been reported as shadowy figures so to determine the difference a more detailed description is helpful. I would rather have a ghost than a shadow person. As the others have stated, we don’t know who or what they are and have no useful defense.

does seeing shadow people equal haunted?
I wouldn't call it a haunting. Crux might be onto something lol. I'd say more of a visitation or an observation. Shadow people aren't 'people' as we would define. Why 'they' watch or even torment people, is something that has been theorized for sometime. I have been lucky enough to not experience these 'guys'.
Shadowed?

I have seen "shadow people" exactly twice during my investigations. Both times, I approached them with purpose. Both times, they fled immediately. I have no explanation, but so far I am not impressed, nor frightened by them.

Keep your faith. Lose your fear and they are powerless.