Shadow people experience?

The one thing that pops into my mind is it is jealous of the relationship and wants it to break apart. In demonology, one of the things that happens is entitites try to break up relationships, marriages and families. This is often one of the first things that suffers when these entities appear.

And yes...they are quick. Very quick! They can move beyond space and time. I still recommend you give a try to what I have suggested, then let's see if there is a change. Sometimes, these things will actually get worse when you start fighting them back with prayer, so be ready for that. We'll be here if you need us.

I did what you suggested, and neither of us noticed any entities last night. hopefully that worked and things weren't just calm for another reason. or maybe they didn't have malicious intent idk, but either way thank you soo much! I'll update you guys if anything changes. I guess one night without activity isn't enough to be sure, but it's a start.

I did what you suggested, and neither of us noticed any entities last night. hopefully that worked and things weren't just calm for another reason. or maybe they didn't have malicious intent idk, but either way thank you soo much! I'll update you guys if anything changes. I guess one night without activity isn't enough to be sure, but it's a start.
Just keep doing what you're doing. I am so very happy to hear of the good night you had. Blessings to you and your girlfriend and do keep us posted.

That is interesting,both times I've seen Hat Man were at the beginning of relationships and both ended badly,I now think either Hat Man was jealous,but thinking more he came to warn me,if so, thanks Hat Man.

that's pretty interesting. I did have a similar thought when I was trying to figure out why they'd be showing up now. her and I dated for a little while back in high school and just recently reconnected a couple months ago. I guess only time will tell though.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Glad to hear positive results. Let it be a lesson and start preparing for your voyage into the beyond because one day you too will be gone from this earth and you don't want to be wandering aimlessly.

So take up the sword in the name of the light and begin bettering yourself in every way you can. The knowledge and abilities you attain in this life directly relates to your afterlife. You must choose now to advance into unknown with bravery and better yourself in a warrior spirit. By becoming a being of light, love, compassion, listening, forgiveness you will be battling the demons. Even if it was unknown to you, you and your girlfriend have become warriors and you must protect yourself. Part of protecting yourself is being healthy positive compassionate being. This will help protect you from possession and tolerate/heal/protect/defend attacks from the negative.

thanks for the support. we've both been dealing with a lot recently such as loss of loved ones and depression. and I've been having a 1/4 life crisis trying to figure out what to do. we're finally starting to figure things out though, I'm going to school and gonna be starting a business, and she's decided to go back to school too. maybe the stress from all that has something to do with the recent activity. and the negative energy really wasn't helping.

I really hope this is a turning point for us. thank you all soo much. if anything, the support and positivity from all of you has been the most helpful.

Reactions: ozentity
thanks for the support. we've both been dealing with a lot recently such as loss of loved ones and depression. and I've been having a 1/4 life crisis trying to figure out what to do. we're finally starting to figure things out though, I'm going to school and gonna be starting a business, and she's decided to go back to school too. maybe the stress from all that has something to do with the recent activity. and the negative energy really wasn't helping.

I really hope this is a turning point for us. thank you all soo much. if anything, the support and positivity from all of you has been the most helpful.
I would guess that you are right on the stress bringing on activity. Some things feed on negativity. Try to practice stress release and keep up that prayer.

Keep us updated.

I just wanted to come back and give you guys an update. so the past 2 weeks have been very normal after doing what you suggested. neither of us has noticed anything in the house. about a week ago I thought I saw something outside, but she didn't see it so there's a good chance it was just my imagination since it was just that one instance.

thank you all soo much for the help and support! it's nice having one less thing to be stressed out about.

I just wanted to come back and give you guys an update. so the past 2 weeks have been very normal after doing what you suggested. neither of us has noticed anything in the house. about a week ago I thought I saw something outside, but she didn't see it so there's a good chance it was just my imagination since it was just that one instance.

thank you all soo much for the help and support! it's nice having one less thing to be stressed out about.
Thank you so much for coming back and giving us a report! So very pleased things have gone well! If you need us, just let us know. We're here to help anytime.