I’m Romanian so........I know nothing of Romanian or Romani practices. Except for staking my enemy’s heads on my property
Maybe Norse lineage? I would avoid blood draining too aha. Would imagine it would be pagan or Norse. I looked it up and Celtic/Norse is correct.

Reactions: Lynne
Maybe Norse lineage? I would avoid blood draining too aha. Would imagine it would be pagan or Norse. I looked it up and Celtic/Norse is correct.
I’ll have to look it up man. I know I wanna learn Romanian once I can figure out the basics. I love their insults :D

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I wasnt sure if we could use that word on this site. There’s a huge battle online figuring out of its a slur or not :p I just know that the Romani aren’t necessarily Romanian.
I have one word that is a complete no. It's blocked. As for all the PC stuff, I'm not going to get down into that level of picking language apart around here unless it's blatant attack on someone. I'm just waiting for common sense to return to humans who don't break apart because someone talked to them. :rolleyes:

I have one word that is a complete no. It's blocked. As for all the PC stuff, I'm not going to get down into that level of picking language apart around here unless it's blatant attack on someone. I'm just waiting for common sense to return to humans who don't break apart because someone talked to them. :rolleyes:
Got it

Don't have sleep paralysis but when I was living in a demonic infested apartment one of the strangest things happened. Me and my wife will watch cartoons on YouTube going to bed. We love some good ol cartoons from our childhood. We are lying in bed, I'm on my phone also watching YouTube. You can connect your phone to your xbox and play videos off your phone to the Xbox. This was not going on. I was watching a totally different video. Suddenly the YouTube on my xbox switched to a creepy jump scare video. It was actually this video right here. I literally jumped out of bed screaming "f no" "no no no no stop it. Stop it. Stop it. No." I luckily paused it before the jump scare. Something did that. Not either of us. How it is possible to just switch to another video without typing or searching is beyond me.

That sounds terrifying actually. Reminds me of a bit of my situation when the voices changed on the video that i was watching to demonic voices. Im sorry, i wont be watching that video LOL... that is really creepy..... Hopefully you don't have any more paranormal activity going on because youtube randomly switching to a video like that is pretty wierd. Thanks for sharing you're experience!

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
That sounds terrifying actually. Reminds me of a bit of my situation when the voices changed on the video that i was watching to demonic voices. Im sorry, i wont be watching that video LOL... that is really creepy..... Hopefully you don't have any more paranormal activity going on because youtube randomly switching to a video like that is pretty wierd. Thanks for sharing you're experience!
Hi and welcome to the forum, Ivana96!

Hi Ivana,
I have input on this subject however I would like to ask a question or two......
When you dream, do your dreams FEEL real?
When you dream or experience nightmares, are there any reoccuring themes, people or enities?
When you experience sleep paralysis and wake up unable to move......how long does it take before you have the ability to move again and do the entities you see during the SP leave immediately?
Do you see or feel these same enties outside of the SP?

Light&Love

Last edited: