ivana96

Reaction score
So i’ve experiences a lot of creepy and paranormal experiences these last couple years, which all started from having sleep paralysis. I still experience sleep paralysis with a lot of other stuff. I’ve experienced while in sleep paralysis that someone is touching, poking, tickling, and laying behind me in bed... all while experiencing sleep paralysis. I’ve seen shadow people on multiple ocassions and periods where i would see them every night. Usually the same shadow person always visits me, which is a tall, slim man which appears to be wearing a hat or something on his head. I remember once or twice, he just stood staring at me next to my bed and wouldn’t dissapear even when i was clearly awake and staring right back. I turned on my flashlight on my phone and he dissapered than. This was one of the most terrifying experiences i’ve had with shadow people because he would not leave. Other times, they would usually dissapear where they would catch me awake and looking at them but sometimes not. I’ve seen different figures of shadow people as well, but the same one kept appearing lately.
My other experiences include being in my room sleeping and having periods where i would wake up exactly at 3:00 am and being terrified and literally running out of my room because i could feel that the energy was so negative and evil that i felt like something bad was going to happen. Also my room being freezing at times when i would wake up in the middle of the night.
I also have experienced actually hearing demonic voices from my phone. Like the other night when i woke up at 3:00 am, started to watch a random video and im the video the voices sounded demonic and like it was malfunctioning.The voices would be deep than high and all messed up and im sure its not supposed to sound like that. I have seen a demonic face as well once and freaked out and had an anxiety attack because of it, at least thats what i think i had an anxiety attack? I have also experienced waking up and not knowing where i am basically, like im still dreaming or that im dead and i start to hallucinate things on the tv that aren’t there, as well as time going by fast or slow and basically being terrified.
Hoping someone knows whats happening to me because it’s been going on for years and i feel like i have a negative energy attached to me. It started out happening only in my room, but now it happens everywhere. If im sleeping somewhere else for example, it happens on ocassion there too, but mostly in my room qhen i am all alone.
Please let me know if someone else has similar experiences like me!

Hi Ivana, there are several members here who have this problem too. I’m sure they will weigh in. I have a few questions for you to narrow down what might be going on.

Has this been going on all your life?
Have you done something that might have opened a dimensional door such as using a Oujia board, or other divination divices?
Have you been involved in any ghost hunting where you might have picked up an attachment ?
Have you had a near death expierence ?

Please feel free to ignore these questions if your not comfortable, these are just things to think about to identify what may be going on.

Reactions: 7Critter
So i’ve experiences a lot of creepy and paranormal experiences these last couple years, which all started from having sleep paralysis. I still experience sleep paralysis with a lot of other stuff. I’ve experienced while in sleep paralysis that someone is touching, poking, tickling, and laying behind me in bed... all while experiencing sleep paralysis. I’ve seen shadow people on multiple ocassions and periods where i would see them every night. Usually the same shadow person always visits me, which is a tall, slim man which appears to be wearing a hat or something on his head. I remember once or twice, he just stood staring at me next to my bed and wouldn’t dissapear even when i was clearly awake and staring right back. I turned on my flashlight on my phone and he dissapered than. This was one of the most terrifying experiences i’ve had with shadow people because he would not leave. Other times, they would usually dissapear where they would catch me awake and looking at them but sometimes not. I’ve seen different figures of shadow people as well, but the same one kept appearing lately.
My other experiences include being in my room sleeping and having periods where i would wake up exactly at 3:00 am and being terrified and literally running out of my room because i could feel that the energy was so negative and evil that i felt like something bad was going to happen. Also my room being freezing at times when i would wake up in the middle of the night.
I also have experienced actually hearing demonic voices from my phone. Like the other night when i woke up at 3:00 am, started to watch a random video and im the video the voices sounded demonic and like it was malfunctioning.The voices would be deep than high and all messed up and im sure its not supposed to sound like that. I have seen a demonic face as well once and freaked out and had an anxiety attack because of it, at least thats what i think i had an anxiety attack? I have also experienced waking up and not knowing where i am basically, like im still dreaming or that im dead and i start to hallucinate things on the tv that aren’t there, as well as time going by fast or slow and basically being terrified.
Hoping someone knows whats happening to me because it’s been going on for years and i feel like i have a negative energy attached to me. It started out happening only in my room, but now it happens everywhere. If im sleeping somewhere else for example, it happens on ocassion there too, but mostly in my room qhen i am all alone.
Please let me know if someone else has similar experiences like me!
Yup I’ve had similar experiences. Welcome to the forum, Ivana.
What ways have you tried curbing this issue? Have these things ever attacked you?

Hi Ivana, there are several members here who have this problem too. I’m sure they will weigh in. I have a few questions for you to narrow down what might be going on.

Has this been going on all your life?
Have you done something that might have opened a dimensional door such as using a Oujia board, or other divination divices?
Have you been involved in any ghost hunting where you might have picked up an attachment ?
Have you had a near death expierence ?

Please feel free to ignore these questions if your not comfortable, these are just things to think about to identify what may be going on.

Hi Lynne! Thanks for replying!
I would say it has gone on for the majority of my life and started when i started having sleep paralysis and just got worse and worse from than on. I used to research a lot of paranormal stuff online and soon figured that the more i research that stuff, the more i had sleep paralysis and strange things happen to me. I did do a ouiji board once at a birthday party, but honestly it was more of a joke to me than when i was doing it with them because everyone kept moving it. Im honestly not sure where i could have picked up an attachment. I have not had a near death experience, but it sure feels like it whenever i see them lol. Has anything similar happend to you?

Yup I’ve had similar experiences. Welcome to the forum, Ivana.
What ways have you tried curbing this issue? Have these things ever attacked you?

Hi Charleh, thank you! And thanks for the reply.
I have tried praying when i have sleep paralysis and it used to help a lot, now it doesn’t as much for some reason. As for praying for the shadow people to not come back, it doesnt help at all lol. They have attacked me, i felt a presence like it was on top of me and i woke up in a panic. As well as touching me while i was sleeping but awake? If that makes sense. Im pretty sure i was awake but the state i was in was strange.
What kind of experiences have you had?

Hi Charleh, thank you! And thanks for the reply.
I have tried praying when i have sleep paralysis and it used to help a lot, now it doesn’t as much for some reason. As for praying for the shadow people to not come back, it doesnt help at all lol. They have attacked me, i felt a presence like it was on top of me and i woke up in a panic. As well as touching me while i was sleeping but awake? If that makes sense. Im pretty sure i was awake but the state i was in was strange.
What kind of experiences have you had?
I’ve had SP episodes where I’ve had suited men with fedoras staring at me through the window (not shadow figures but actual men with discernible facial features), shadow people rushing for me, and I’ve had many dreams of encountering shadow people, angels and demons.

My advice, since I’ve seen some sites advise on this, is don’t use alcohol to prevent sleep paralysis. It’s worked for people but has serious consequences.

What you’re telling me is this is certainly isn’t a ghost or demon coming in the form of a shadow (some spirits take on this form but aren’t necessarily the acclaimed “shadow people” IMO) because other spirits are influenced by prayer or invoking the name of God, either in fear, aggression or reverence. Shadow people and the Hatman don’t seem to answer to God, prayer, or many well known banishing rituals.

But I suggest you take steps and gradually up your offence. Start with commanding it to go. Learn and pray the St. Michael prayer. Learn more about cleansing your home and warding. Personally I burn palo santo wood and sprinkle the homes perimeter with eggshell powder and and verbally declare that none of them are welcome in my home and they will be met with this kind of force if they try again.

That’s how I do things, some members here have their own tactics, and I suggest you learn whatever you can and figure out what works for you.
86EEE9A3-FB5A-4E71-B2F2-12B73ED0CB6A.jpeg

Hi Lynne! Thanks for replying!
I would say it has gone on for the majority of my life and started when i started having sleep paralysis and just got worse and worse from than on. I used to research a lot of paranormal stuff online and soon figured that the more i research that stuff, the more i had sleep paralysis and strange things happen to me. I did do a ouiji board once at a birthday party, but honestly it was more of a joke to me than when i was doing it with them because everyone kept moving it. Im honestly not sure where i could have picked up an attachment. I have not had a near death experience, but it sure feels like it whenever i see them lol. Has anything similar happend to you?
I have not had these expierences however I’ve had problems after using a Oujia board as a teen many years ago.

I am concerned for you since you said it has physically attacked you. If you are of a faith in God I would recommend wearing a blessed medal to bed. Like a cross or a patron saint. Charleh has given you good advice about owning your space and protective prayer.

Don't have sleep paralysis but when I was living in a demonic infested apartment one of the strangest things happened. Me and my wife will watch cartoons on YouTube going to bed. We love some good ol cartoons from our childhood. We are lying in bed, I'm on my phone also watching YouTube. You can connect your phone to your xbox and play videos off your phone to the Xbox. This was not going on. I was watching a totally different video. Suddenly the YouTube on my xbox switched to a creepy jump scare video. It was actually this video right here. I literally jumped out of bed screaming "f no" "no no no no stop it. Stop it. Stop it. No." I luckily paused it before the jump scare. Something did that. Not either of us. How it is possible to just switch to another video without typing or searching is beyond me.

I’ve had SP episodes where I’ve had suited men with fedoras staring at me through the window (not shadow figures but actual men with discernible facial features), shadow people rushing for me, and I’ve had many dreams of encountering shadow people, angels and demons.

My advice, since I’ve seen some sites advise on this, is don’t use alcohol to prevent sleep paralysis. It’s worked for people but has serious consequences.

What you’re telling me is this is certainly isn’t a ghost or demon coming in the form of a shadow (some spirits take on this form but aren’t necessarily the acclaimed “shadow people” IMO) because other spirits are influenced by prayer or invoking the name of God, either in fear, aggression or reverence. Shadow people and the Hatman don’t seem to answer to God, prayer, or many well known banishing rituals.

But I suggest you take steps and gradually up your offence. Start with commanding it to go. Learn and pray the St. Michael prayer. Learn more about cleansing your home and warding. Personally I burn palo santo wood and sprinkle the homes perimeter with eggshell powder and and verbally declare that none of them are welcome in my home and they will be met with this kind of force if they try again.

That’s how I do things, some members here have their own tactics, and I suggest you learn whatever you can and figure out what works for you.
View attachment 14422
+1 for palo santo used it for years with good results. I have a Spanish background though so maybe try and find what you're heritage used

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh