Shadow People abduction Movie

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Sarah McCormick 23yrs, Kyle Miller 27yrs, & Joseph Moore 28yrs. The students of Tampa, Florida went on a road trip to document the witnesses of Shadow People also known and recognized as the Shadow Man, a ghostly aberration that stalks people primarily in their sleep.

There are tens of thousands of cases related to the Shadow Man. Deaths and disappearances alike. Millions of people believe the Shadow People are real and most of them have reported seeing the figure at some point in their lives.

The three students went missing of June 2016 and not a single clue to there whereabouts. Police have no answers in the case at this time and are asking for anyone who may know to come forward with any information.

This is not the first case related to Shadow People. There are thousands just like it. Parents of Sarah McCormick are demanding answers from the authorities but there aren’t any answers. Sarah and her camera crew vanished police say.

Authorities have now come forward with the information that video surveillance was found inside of the abandoned Yost home that shows the crews last few moments documenting the Shadow People before their mysterious disappearance.

Strange anomalies were found in the home before they disappeared and police say a shadowy figure was caught of video right before the students vanished. Still no answers in this case.

*This post was written and submitted by Joseph Mazzaferro. Joseph is the producer and owner of the rights to the footage of the McCormick Story. Mazz Appeal Films

Shadow People: Last known footage of Sarah McCormick – Paranormal Globe - BeyondRealityNews.com

I thought that shadow people, although scary, were harmless. Do they kidnap victims ?

I thought that shadow people, although scary, were harmless. Do they kidnap victims ?
This is the first I've ever heard of such an allegation. Just because they are missing doesn't mean it's connected, but it's unusual someone is trying to connect the dots here.

AFTER further research, this is a promo for a movie to come out much like the Blair Witch! I shall move it to the movie section! lol