Shadow Men on my ceiliing

Andrew noss

Reaction score
hey yall. This is my first post. I am a new member with a lot of experiences with the other side. First, one Autumn I was in my bedroom at 4:30 pm and I noticed a figure floating on the corner of my wall. It came about it in my side vision and I looked directly at it. It floated for a few seconds and then flew out my bedroom door. I think it was something called a shadow man. I noticed it a few days later as well. Any body have experiences with shadow men?:eyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Hi Andrew, and welcome to the forum. Shadow people are a frequent topic here, you'll find a fair number of member stories about them here under the "Your Paranormal Experiences" thread. As other members read your post, I think you'll have them relate their own experiences.

hey yall. This is my first post. I am a new member with a lot of experiences with the other side. First, one Autumn I was in my bedroom at 4:30 pm and I noticed a figure floating on the corner of my wall. It came about it in my side vision and I looked directly at it. I floated for a few seconds and then flew out my bedroom door. I think it was something called a shadow man. I noticed it a few days later as well. Any body have experiences with shadow men?:eyes:
Hi Andrew. They have been seen by many of us here. Welcome to the forum.

Heidi Hollis is the known "expert" of these, along with the late Rosemary Ellen Guilley. No one can actually say what they are, but I do know they have been popping up much more lately.

Hi Andrew and welcome. That certainly was an odd occurrence. Was there any other activity attached to this ? I saw one once cut it was peeking around a corner like a person. It had no distinct features just a shadow. It wasn’t floating.