Shadow is more active now

Tiiny

Reaction score
Since I posted the other day about cleaning the basement, rearranging stuff and all that jazz like spring cleaning, I saw a shadow wearing a hat in the basement that was just watching me clean, I was idly talking to it about all the misc junk I had collected. Kept it at the corner of my eye (deaf people are generally used to doing this part of our vision). Before even my Navajo roommate would say he'd see it as well in the basement or by the basement door.

I've since, this morning, seen this shadow in the hallway near the living room, much further away from the basement, but still in an area that's over the basement itself. Only thing that's out of the basement and now in the living is an antique belt which I've since taken the liberty of moving from the living room and now into my bedroom.

I got up from my computer to make my hubby a fruit smoothie and there it was in my peripheral vision. Seems to be following that belt. Think I found what it's attracted to.

Good news Tiiny , you can get rid of the belt and the shadow person.

Good news Tiiny , you can get rid of the belt and the shadow person.
They do that on Supernatural all the time. Find the object and burn it (that's what they do on the show)

Yeah but you gotta admit the belt looks pretty nice hanging on the wall. Nothing apparent in the photo or anything, just showing off the belt on the wall.
Z1kM4Iv.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but you gotta admit the belt looks pretty nice hanging on the wall. Nothing apparent in the photo or anything, just showing off the belt on the wall.
Z1kM4Iv.jpg
It does look antique.

It does look antique.
Hence I'm not willing to destroy it regardless if it's a haunted object. The shadow in question has red eyes, kinda cat like from what I can tell from my peripheral vision and wears a hat, so far the only one in the household freaked out about it is the Navajo roommate. The hillbilly sort doesn't seem phased by it any, my hubby just says "Not the first haunting" and I just don't care too much if it's there or not unless it turns out dangerous.

Really dig this belt.

Hence I'm not willing to destroy it regardless if it's a haunted object. The shadow in question has red eyes, kinda cat like from what I can tell from my peripheral vision and wears a hat, so far the only one in the household freaked out about it is the Navajo roommate. The hillbilly sort doesn't seem phased by it any, my hubby just says "Not the first haunting" and I just don't care too much if it's there or not unless it turns out dangerous.

Really dig this belt.
maybe you could cleanse it with salt. Or put a container of salt under it. Burn some sage or Pallo santo wood in the house.

maybe you could cleanse it with salt. Or put a container of salt under it. Burn some sage or Pallo santo wood in the house.
Already well ahead of you. Well, my Navajo roommate is way ahead of you. I sent him the picture of my wall because I use it as a backdrop when I'm recording videos. He says there's an eye in the window so he took the liberty of burning sage. Silver lining? Smells super good in here now.

Reactions: Lynne
Already well ahead of you. Well, my Navajo roommate is way ahead of you. I sent him the picture of my wall because I use it as a backdrop when I'm recording videos. He says there's an eye in the window so he took the liberty of burning sage. Silver lining? Smells super good in here now.
A good roomy :)