Shadow creatures?

Eel Boy

Reaction score
I'm new here but I'm not particularly sure what these are and no-one believes me so I may as well share it. I've been seeing things out of the corners of my eyes that aren't there. Pure white figures sitting in my living room, animals running past me, odd creatures in the corners of rooms. I sometimes hear things running up the stairs when my family is away. I have two cats, and the last time I heard these noises, they were both right next to me. Does anyone have any ideas as to what this could be?

Reactions: ozentity
The things in the corners of your eyes.......... yeah. I get those. I drive a tour bus as a part time gig. There's a buddy seat or passenger seat beside and a little behind my peripheral vision. I can't tell you how many times I've been driving dow the road at 3 in the morning and seen a figure sitting over there. You turn to look and they're always gone. Once I did an experiment and didn't turn my head to look, but spoke to it. I chatted for a couple minutes and focused real hard to try to make out any details without turning my head. Apparently speaking to it was the same as trying to look at it. Any acknowledgement of it made it retreat.

The white things and the noises I would be a little more fearful of.

I too see these figures at times,when I was young they were more in my face.They seem to be shyer as I get older,maybe your soul is tougher,I don't know, but they have never caused me harm that I know of in the 50 plus years of seeing them.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Eel, welcome to the forum. Can you give us a bit more background ? Also are you looking for help with this. Are you fearful ?
I don’t know what your seeing but it is concerning. There are many strange things people report seeing.

Reactions: Debi