Senses to the max.

Alpha2275

Reaction score
Not sure if it's in the right area but is anyone else's senses going completely maxed out. Hearing, smell or anything else going absolutely crazy. It's been a few days since it started and it's getting super weird. Never had it happen before And even with my allergies starting up, I literally smell everything and hear everything around me. I'm so confused..:anguished:

Reactions: Black Cloud
Never had happen before. I'm not really aware of the shaman topics to be honest.

This time of year depending on where you are can or may have this type effect...if you are in an area experiencing much cooler temps, that is......sound and smells travel further and stronger in cool air, subconsciously you may be noticing more than usual....also the end of summer and the hustle and bustle of activity let's you relax more and therefore notice more going on around you..

Sounds Shamanic!
Doesnt something like that usually also have intense dreams associated with it.... For instance waking in a cold sweat, wondering if this is a dream or nightmare, but welcoming it when it returns over again...like the feeling of running but not knowing if you are being chased or are the one chasing...lost yet the surroundings seem familiar....a combination of fear yet also peacefull...a complete yin and yang cycle at once... I've heard something along these lines before, something about inner conflict and coming together with the inner self, an awakening of sorts.... Is that along the lines you are referring to??? Or am I waaaaaay off....lol

Last edited:
I haven’t noticed any heightened awareness. Have you made any life changes lately?