Sending energy through myself on command?

Galexy

Reaction score
I have this thing I do. I'm not even entirely sure how to explain it and I'm wondering if anyone else can do this or feel this. Or maybe help explain it.

I can make my body tingle on command. It seems to stem from the sacral chakra. I can direct it to a particular spot; legs, feet, back, head, heart. The tingling is extremely euphoric and feels very good. It feels like some sort of positive energy flowing through me. It makes me feel happy and peaceful and restored. It is almost orgasmic.

I'll say what I think it is and then maybe you guys can give me some insight or even just share your opinion.

I feel that I am controlling the energy in my body and that I am able to raise my vibrations by doing this. I feel that I am healing myself.

What do you think?

It certainly sounds like you are directing your energy flow. You described it well. Have you tried releasing it in some way maybe to heal or create shielding? I’m thinking there must be a purpose to this.

Reactions: Galexy
Yes, I would say that it is the ability to direct energy. Spiritual healers use a technique quite similar to what your describing. I myself have some talent in that field. I discovered this talent during my studies of Tai Chi. What I have learned myself is limited I believe in the grand scale of the talent. I have used this talent in the ability to protect myself and others from non-physical threat, I have used it for minor healing: minor aches and pains headaches.
With this talent however as far as I have used it there is always a price, when it is directed outward. For protection or projecting always the cost is your own energy value with drain. You will start to feel tired/drained... and as far as the healing aspect that I have used it for its a combination of taking ones own pain or headache in oneself and replacing it with your energy thusly now I would have to deal with pain or a headache in the same area they had. The last thing I have found to an advantage of this talent is a bit different you can use it almost like a sixth sense. To each person its a bit different how it is received back as a sense in particular. But the explanation of it is that you use that energy and project it outward to sense what can be seen. Almost like say using third eye. These are some of the things that I have attempted and had success with. As I said I am sure on the grand scale its limited.

It certainly sounds like you are directing your energy flow. You described it well. Have you tried releasing it in some way maybe to heal or create shielding? I’m thinking there must be a purpose to this.

I've been using it to heal, especially my younger sister. I used my hand or hands and send the energy from the lower spine up and down my arm and out my hand. I feel energy and it can be draining but only momentarily. I can restore. She cries whenever I do it.

Yes, I would say that it is the ability to direct energy. Spiritual healers use a technique quite similar to what your describing. I myself have some talent in that field. I discovered this talent during my studies of Tai Chi. What I have learned myself is limited I believe in the grand scale of the talent. I have used this talent in the ability to protect myself and others from non-physical threat, I have used it for minor healing: minor aches and pains headaches.
With this talent however as far as I have used it there is always a price, when it is directed outward. For protection or projecting always the cost is your own energy value with drain. You will start to feel tired/drained... and as far as the healing aspect that I have used it for its a combination of taking ones own pain or headache in oneself and replacing it with your energy thusly now I would have to deal with pain or a headache in the same area they had. The last thing I have found to an advantage of this talent is a bit different you can use it almost like a sixth sense. To each person its a bit different how it is received back as a sense in particular. But the explanation of it is that you use that energy and project it outward to sense what can be seen. Almost like say using third eye. These are some of the things that I have attempted and had success with. As I said I am sure on the grand scale its limited.

Awesome! So it is similar for us. I started using it to heal others. I intend it and then I use my hand , usually the right hand, to send a bright white light healing energy into the problem area.

I’ve always sensed energy almost like mass, or pressure. Doing some energy work I can kind of feel the weight in my hands and feet, or different emotions in a room as different atmospheric pressures in a way. Or one time I made a ball of energy and I felt pressure when my hands came closer together.

Maybe you feel it differently, like tingles. I think it’s different for everyone. Some people associate it with colour.

Reactions: Galexy
I've been using it to heal, especially my younger sister. I used my hand or hands and send the energy from the lower spine up and down my arm and out my hand. I feel energy and it can be draining but only momentarily. I can restore. She cries whenever I do it.
Has it been successful ?

Has it been successful ?

Yes she says it is. She knows when I'm doing it even when I don't tell her. I send all the healing energy into her. During the healing, I accept no other truth other than that it is healing her. There is not a doubt.

Reactions: Lynne