SEMANTICS AND ENTITIES

Sometimes, to learn more about something, we have to tear it down to it's basics and take a look at it from a different angle. The energy is real...the entities are real, IMO. Just taking another look at the what the heck are they part of the program! lol

this is what I was referring to when I said religion gets in the way and blinds us to one idea.....if we only or automatically look at it from a religious point of view its hard to break down and be seen from a different angle. there are entities in all belief systems but not all belief systems consider them to be demons, just like not all systems believe in a heaven or hell in the same sence....but they all have their way of dealing with them or understanding them, but by being tied down to one certain belief you cant see that they may be the same thing..... you know, what one system calls demons or spirits another calls them elementals and on and on....youre right I think it should be broken down to the basics and compared across the board, drop the names and the systems they come from and look at them as a whole.

yeah all excellent, thoughtful sentiments and discussions/dialog shared here guys. I need to come to this sect of the Forum lots more often, ha.

Reactions: Lynne