Seer of Souls

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Souls that roam | Spirit Daily Blog

Are there those who really encounter the deceased?

Do some people actually see the souls of the departed?
This question comes up after a recent conversation with a woman from Australia named Valentina Papagna [see current “special report“], originally from Slovenia, who says that in addition to visions — actually, apparitions — of Mary and Jesus, she frequently, just about daily, encounters souls who are in purgatory or roaming the earth and in need of prayer.
“I could see souls and would tell my mom things,” she asserts, for our considered judgment, when asked about it.
“This started when I was probably seven or eight, maybe younger.
“She would say, later in the day, ‘Gosh, what you told me this morning — the person did die!’
“The person I saw had died that day.
“I could see a lot of shadows in my room when I was sleeping.

“It was mostly every day that I would see these people, sometimes plunging toward a great darkness — it must be very low purgatory. I could see a spark and then like a black shadow falling in.”
Dark shadows? They always threw Holy Water, says this humble-sounding woman, now in her seventies; and as a family they’d said a nightly Rosary, or Valentina would pray with her grandmother.

“I could see the fire and the souls swarming in,” added Valentina, on the phone last week. (Much to discern here!) “Blessed Mother said, ‘I don’t mean to scare you, but you must see the reality.’ The Lord would take me on a tour of these things, and He explained how close the lowest part of purgatory is to Hell.”
And hell, Valentina saw, is certainly for real. “The Blessed Mother told me that in hell, there is no way out,” says Valentina. “It is for those who don’t want to know the love of God. They are really angry and really hate us, very bad hatred. They look like demons — they are not normal people. They go around the world, tormenting people, while purgatory is more of an even way.”
As we’ll explore, perhaps in a future “special report,” she claims (and it’s quite a claim; very controversial) that she has seen a number of famous people — celebrities — in various states of the afterlife; mostly, not pleasant ones.
A leader of a European nation whom she thought to have been in hell due to his Communism was instead in the dark of deepest purgatory, not a picnic, but better than hell; begging for intercession; all souls in purgatory ask our prayers and sacrifices (according to her reckoning). He was pleading for help and freedom.

Full Story at site

Weather someone believes this is true or not it pays to love God and do good while your here. Don't tempt fate.

Reactions: Debi