Seeing very small things.

That is what I felt like.
I have to focus mentally to see this, and seems constant regardless of if I have opened all the windows or not. My partner has hayfever eyes at the moment so maybe it is pollen?
If it is moving quickly I don't see it. It is only in still air that I can see it swirling, but just now I could see it rising above a radiator constantly. I don't think I would notice it if I wasn't looking for it.
I do feel a little out of time when I do this, a little "spaced out". Strange times - I think we are heading into a shift so a lot of things will change. People will have a different driving force and a new perspective, well those who are switched-on will. The other half will try and keep it business as usual.
Perhaps you are seeing the energy in your house moving the dust and air particles around. If it gives you a bad vibe, try striking a chime, gong or ringing bowl to clear and balance the energy. Just something to try.

Reactions: Rowan2222
I'm fairly sure now that what I am seeing is smoke particles, but I didn't know that was possible without optics. I mean I had to use a microscope in school to study brownian motion in a smoke cell experiment - and now I am seeing the same thing at 3 feet away !

It moves like smoke, but nobody can smell smoke in the house, and the air doesn't look smoky, although the windows have been closed for about 3 weeks, and is probably a build up from general cooking. Nobody smokes in the house.
I thought it was my eyes at first, floaters or water on the surface of the eye, but I haven't seen it before, and it follows air currents - they move when I blow on them.
Dust seems huge by comparison. They are like 1/8 of the width of a dust strand and always spherical, wheras dust is usually thread like.

Reactions: Benway and Paintman
Rowan, I want to keep reading this and hold on to my own conclusions. What if you have more powerful abilities of perception? Maybe you're just one of those guys that has a little extraordinary talent?
I have a unique ability to understand chemical smells I put a lot of paint on the wall in chemical plants.. Maybe someday I'm going to be the canary in the coal mine.;)
So Rowan, I guess the upshot is that I don't necessarily see what you see, but I get what you're saying.

Maybe I do have something unusual.
Not too long ago I believed that what I was taught about atoms could be wrong. We are told the electrons orbit the nucleus in shells, and it is only the outer electrons that can be shared with other atoms. Instead, what I thought was going on is that the electrons had different energy states and vibrated - not rotated in shells. So think of some electrons are very exited while others are not so energetic. So some would "bounce" higher. This (I thought) would explain why some chemical reactions needed heat to activate - as you are energising those electrons to a higher energy level and so would "bounce" further away - and get entangled with other atoms.
So maybe they are right about distance, but wrong about spin.
There is some talk about aligning the spin of electrons in a structure to give it magnetic properties - but it may make more sense to say they all move in the same direction and are polarised.....like a magnet.

I opened a large bag of flour today in the same place and light I first saw these things. The dust seemed huge by comparison, so whatever they are they are about 1/10 the size of airborne flour dust, and it fairly quickly settled, whereas these things don't seem to have any weight, and may hold a polarised charge as they are equidistant from each other.

I'm waiting on a high voltage transformer to test out a theory that if I can force a charge on them, then they will be attracted to a plate of the opposite potential. Going to try using a small PC fan blowing through a fine mesh screen at high potential, and hopefully deposit the particles on a tray of water.

If this works then I may make a version of Lord Kelvin's water drop experiment using a small USB water pump and a 12v fan running at slow speed on 5v. The falling water drops will create the electrostatic potential themselves, and placing the grating in the airflow I can use the potential generated as an air cleaner.

Maybe his discovery will have a use after all !

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Maybe I do have something unusual.
Not too long ago I believed that what I was taught about atoms could be wrong. We are told the electrons orbit the nucleus in shells, and it is only the outer electrons that can be shared with other atoms. Instead, what I thought was going on is that the electrons had different energy states and vibrated - not rotated in shells. So think of some electrons are very exited while others are not so energetic. So some would "bounce" higher. This (I thought) would explain why some chemical reactions needed heat to activate - as you are energising those electrons to a higher energy level and so would "bounce" further away - and get entangled with other atoms.
So maybe they are right about distance, but wrong about spin.
There is some talk about aligning the spin of electrons in a structure to give it magnetic properties - but it may make more sense to say they all move in the same direction and are polarised.....like a magnet.

I opened a large bag of flour today in the same place and light I first saw these things. The dust seemed huge by comparison, so whatever they are they are about 1/10 the size of airborne flour dust, and it fairly quickly settled, whereas these things don't seem to have any weight, and may hold a polarised charge as they are equidistant from each other.

I'm waiting on a high voltage transformer to test out a theory that if I can force a charge on them, then they will be attracted to a plate of the opposite potential. Going to try using a small PC fan blowing through a fine mesh screen at high potential, and hopefully deposit the particles on a tray of water.

If this works then I may make a version of Lord Kelvin's water drop experiment using a small USB water pump and a 12v fan running at slow speed on 5v. The falling water drops will create the electrostatic potential themselves, and placing the grating in the airflow I can use the potential generated as an air cleaner.

Maybe his discovery will have a use after all !
This is an interesting expiroment. Keep us posted.