Seeing Triquetra

Galexy

Reaction score
I keep seeing the triquetra symbol, everywhere. Like in other objects, such as rope or string. I usually see it when I'm thinking very spiritually, too. It's happened twice this week. The man I connect with at work, I think he is the cause. He has opened me up even more than I imagined was possible. I think he is my flame twin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-08-14-03-03.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-08-14-03-03.png
    649 KB · Views: 147
I keep seeing the triquetra symbol, everywhere. Like in other objects, such as rope or string. I usually see it when I'm thinking very spiritually, too. It's happened twice this week. The man I connect with at work, I think he is the cause. He has opened me up even more than I imagined was possible. I think he is my flame twin.
Triquetra Symbol

Reactions: Galexy and Charleh
I must say it’s a very common symbol depending where you are. I knew some Christians who wear this too. Like the Cross or the Pentacle, they’ve been ingrained into modern culture.

What significance does the triquetra (I learned a new word :) ) have to you, if I may ask?

Reactions: Galexy
I must say it’s a very common symbol depending where you are. I knew some Christians who wear this too. Like the Cross or the Pentacle, they’ve been ingrained into modern culture.

What significance does the triquetra (I learned a new word :) ) have to you, if I may ask?

I've not seen the actual symbol, I've been seeing it accidentally made. Like "just so happens to have taken shape of the triquetra symbol". Like say a rope is on the floor and it somehow got moved around until the triquetra symbol is seen. That sort of thing.

I wasn't very sure of what the sign meant or if it's common to come upon it during moments where you're spiritually heightened.

Reactions: Charleh
I've not seen the actual symbol, I've been seeing it accidentally made. Like "just so happens to have taken shape of the triquetra symbol". Like say a rope is on the floor and it somehow got moved around until the triquetra symbol is seen. That sort of thing.

I wasn't very sure of what the sign meant or if it's common to come upon it during moments where you're spiritually heightened.
Must be a reason that these symbols show up from nowhere. There’s no such thing as accidents in this universe

Reactions: Debi
The significance of symbols are the meanings you give them. Kinda like sigils are useless without intention, or or how protective symbols like a cross are useless without a belief or trust in these items.

So what meaning do you feel that the triquetra has to you?

Perhaps it is a sign you are being protected. This was used as a protection sigil

Perhaps it is a sign you are being protected. This was used as a protection sigil
Just general protection or something specific, like combat, illness or spirits?

Reactions: Galexy
Just general protection or something specific, like combat, illness or spirits?
Good question I don’t remember other than it was used in the past for protection. I’ll have to research it. I must admit seeing this shape reoccurring during routine activities is a new one for me.

The significance of symbols are the meanings you give them. Kinda like sigils are useless without intention, or or how protective symbols like a cross are useless without a belief or trust in these items.

So what meaning do you feel that the triquetra has to you?
I have no idea. For me it's a spiritual symbol so maybe is a symbol for my spiritual growth?

Reactions: Charleh