Seeing Shadow People, In need of advice

Hi everyone! Thank you for your advice Aces!

Okay so basically I’ve just been saging my room and cleansing the stones weekly and so far that’s kept it away AT HOME. So basically one night on my way home from work with a coworker of mine i was driving home and i wasn’t going too fast or anything and i just got brand new lights on my car so they’re super bright and i wear glasses so i see 20/20 with them on and can see perfectly ahead of me. And I’m driving and out of nowhere i crash something... and when i say something i mean something like there were no mother cars next to me i didn’t see anything but my car hit something and my car started swerving so i pulled over and it felt like if i ran something over. I pull over onto the grass and out of nowhere soon as i step out a car speeds by and almost hits me and there were like literally no freaking cars out there. So i decide to crawl through the passenger door to be safer if more cars come. I didn’t hit an animal cause if it was I’d have blood on my car, wasn’t a person wasn’t a car whatever it was was invisible i swear. We were both freaked out. Whatever i hit was strong enough to dent and take my bumper off. Like my bumper was literally hanging half off... we’re looking into the road and we put our flash lights on our phones on and start looking on the road to see what it was i hit and i kid you not there was nothingggggg. Like it wasn’t an animal wasn’t anything out there. We both got some weird eerie feeling and decided to leave so we left and till this day we try and figure out wth it was... idk if that’s paranormal or just something weird that happened but she thought it was so weird and creepy. I drove down the same road when sun came up still nothing there. My friend thinks that cause I’ve been warding it off at home and taking measures to protect myself it’s tryibg to attack me physically she also sages and wears stones to protect herself so she didn’t think i was crazy or anything.

There is this woman that the worker at the spritual shop referred me to i explained what i was getting the protection for. i think she’s a medium she said she’ll most likely be able to help me. Ive just been waiting till I’ve saved up enough money to cover costs before i contact her idk how these things work but everything in life costs money haha. I also want to look into understanding my “gift” if i do have one. Because maybe if i know more about myself in that sense I’ll have better control on my situation and how to protect myself. I don’t intend on using it though just want to know more about it i guess. Maybe she’ll be able to guide or help me with that too.

Well yeah thats my current update! I will let you all know how it goes once i contact this woman the medium. Her name is Joy.
So we know for certain it’s targeting you specifically. I’d suggest you ward your house, your car, and maybe keep protective items on yourself. Whatever it is, it’s mad and you don’t want any room for errors. I really hope Joy can help you out.

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks for sharing the update. The car incident is strange and may be something different from your house. Where were you driving? Could it have been a deer? Or other large animal that could have dented the car and kept moving. It’s not uncommon for deer to take a bit and keep running.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! So I’m 22 now, but ever since i was a baby weird stuff happens to me and I’ve heard and seen things no one else does. I’ve had ppl tell me that i have a “gift” but i don’t wanna see these things and it doesn’t feel like a gift. It’s draining of my energy and I’ll be very down the next couple days when i experience these things and I’m not scared easily i try to hold my ground and stay calm but it’s not very easy to in the heat of the moment. I also get anxiety in certain places and get weird vibes and i feel the negativity and get a sick feeling in my stomach and through my whole body i hate it. Sometimes they try touching me or speaking to me and i never try to interact. So long story short i always see shadow people. In every house I’ve lived in, at my boyfriends house. Ones with red glowing eyes or ones hunched over with long pointy fingers and i had an encounter last night with one that was hunched over with long creepy fingers that resembled the grinch kind of for a comparison to help you imagine what i saw. It was just standing there in the corner of my boyfriends room slowly coming closer till i ran to turn on the light and it disappeared. My question is how is there a way to deal with these shadow people or spirits or whatever they are and to get them to leave me alone? In every house I’ve lived in I’ve woken up with bruises and scratches i can’t account for and i just want the be left alone. If anyone knows of a way to protect myself or get rid of them please let me know. I’ve had insomnia my whole life and become very irritable it’s taking its toll on me and i feel like I’m crazy or something but i know I’m not. If anyone can help me please and thank you! Ps i do pray and keep a bible on my night stand for safety

Hi Valibeee this Ray, so sad you are going through difficult times. I can somewhat relate. I also have infant memories of dark shadowy entities, but my experiences are nothing compared to yours. Just remember that God loves you, his word is true his Son is yours to claim. He is always bigger and stronger than anything that might threaten you, hold on to that.

In my prayers Ray.

Reactions: Lynne