Seeing Shadow People, In need of advice

Also i May add my bf and his sister said the door knob activity comes from his room! Forgot to add that detail in there

Reactions: Charleh
[I worry that I may have found the wrong forum, but maybe not. Worth a try. I really just want to gain some understanding of what I've been experiencing over the years. I'm both intrigued and terrified. Kind of excited as well. If I could get my hands on one of those big black sky triangles... Ooh, Daddy Likie!

The strong religious overtones here are ringing some alarm bells, but I've met some really level headed Christians over the years, so I should know better than to make any assumptons. I just don'twant to offend anyonew, but I know I'm going to speak my mind if I continue.

I think Christianity to be excellent path to inner peace and harmony with the creation. Tour be at peace with god. If that's where your roots lie, or it just appeals to you, then let that assist you in life by all means. Personaly, I just try to follow my gut, and I sometimes read over the Tao Te Ching as a reminder of how best to apply myself. I wouldn't recomend it for everybody, but I like it. It's worth a look though, I think.

It is my belief though that all theological texts have been designed to help us through the riggers of life, by bringing us the right mind set. They have been presented to us, however in a manner that creates mass hysteria, so we can be turned into mind slaves, to the advantage of a few wicked, sick people.

I'm not sure if they are supposed to defend us with some kind of magic.

I've been looking at cases of daemon possession lately, and I have noticed a trend. The victims are typically from devout, some might say dogmatic backrounds. Christian, Jewish an Muslim alike.

I think it's that belief in good and evil that makes one react to daemons in a way that alows them to possess you, or haunt you and consume you. It makes your... smell... more alluring to them. The belief that they are evil beings is just going to leave you quaking inside with fear. Thay are like tapeworms. You can be the nicest most devout and pious man, but if you don't watch what you put in your mouth... tapeworms! Then you got a problem.

Daemons are just a part of our environment. They can really hurt you, and they ain't really much use to humans, but that doesn't make them evil. I had a lucid dream once that was infiltrated by an Incubus I was really scared for a terrible moment because it looked so "evil", but then I remembered; "no, I am smarter than this", then I shook off the paralysis and I bit that little bastard's head off! He hasn't bothered me since.

I hope you guys don't believe me to be an atheist. Far from it. It's all about frame of mind, in my opinion. We can defend OURSELVES from these creatures just fine. It takes some learning.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
[I worry that I may have found the wrong forum, but maybe not. Worth a try. I really just want to gain some understanding of what I've been experiencing over the years. I'm both intrigued and terrified. Kind of excited as well. If I could get my hands on one of those big black sky triangles... Ooh, Daddy Likie!

The strong religious overtones here are ringing some alarm bells, but I've met some really level headed Christians over the years, so I should know better than to make any assumptons. I just don'twant to offend anyonew, but I know I'm going to speak my mind if I continue.

I think Christianity to be excellent path to inner peace and harmony with the creation. Tour be at peace with god. If that's where your roots lie, or it just appeals to you, then let that assist you in life by all means. Personaly, I just try to follow my gut, and I sometimes read over the Tao Te Ching as a reminder of how best to apply myself. I wouldn't recomend it for everybody, but I like it. It's worth a look though, I think.

It is my belief though that all theological texts have been designed to help us through the riggers of life, by bringing us the right mind set. They have been presented to us, however in a manner that creates mass hysteria, so we can be turned into mind slaves, to the advantage of a few wicked, sick people.

I've been looking at cases of daemon possession lately, and I have noticed a trend. The victims are typically from devout, some might say dogmatic backrounds. Christian, Jewish an Muslim alike.

I think it's that belief in good and evil that makes one react to daemons in a way that alows them to possess you, or haunt you and consume you. It makes your... smell... more alluring to them. The belief that they are evil beings is just going to leave you quaking inside with fear. Thay are like tapeworms. You can be the nicest most devout and pious man, but if you don't watch what you put in your mouth... tapeworms! Then you got a problem.

Daemons are just a part of our environment. They can really hurt you, and they ain't really much use to humans, but that doesn't make them evil. I had a lucid dream once that was infiltrated by an Incubus I was really scared for a terrible moment because it looked so "evil", but then I remembered; "no, I am smarter than this", then I shook off the paralysis and I bit that little bastard's head off! He hasn't bothered me since.

I hope you guys don't believe me to be an atheist. Far from it. It's all about frame of mind, in my opinion. We can defend OURSELVES from these creatures just fine. It takes some learning.
I get what you’re saying to some extent. I keep my relationship with god personal though and not really on an overly religious level i was never even baptized. For a long time i even rejected religion and thought god didn’t exist but in times of need and situations like the one I’m in i feel comforted by the thought of Christ and god and prayer. I choose to be Christian because it’s very comforting to me and feels good to me not really cause i was raised into it or forced into it. I’ve even explored other religions and spirituality a bit in the past and come back to it. As for not fearing these spirits or demons or whatever it is that follows me I’ve had this issue my whole life. I try not to fear or let it sense fear or take control which is why I’m seeking help in ridding myself of it before it gets worse but it’s still scary and freaks me out no matter how hard u try. I don’t thinj the whole religious thing has much to do with why this thing bothers me and when i pray it actually usually helps and makes me feel comforted and calms me down and that seems to get whatever it is to leave me alone. I don’t this this is something i can really just shrug off or ignore anymore like I’ve always done and I’m not dreaming when it happens I’m fully away even stuff happens during the day i can’t just wake up or attack it in my dream this thing is real. But don’t worry you definitely haven’t offended me or anyone else i respect your views and beliefs. I just think everyone’s situation with this kinda thing is different

Reactions: Charleh
Mr. Moore,

I'll get around to some of your other things later but I was born and raised as a southern baptist. But the truth that I've found over the years didn't correlate with the standard belief of Christianity. I think you'll find most people here are open minded and really aren't solidly set on one path or another. Instead we are searchers for the truth--not popular myths created by humans.

[I worry that I may have found the wrong forum, but maybe not. Worth a try.

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Moore. As Bob has just stated, we are very open minded here and I strive to be open to all religious/spiritual believes. As one with a Wiccan background, my beliefs may differ from others, but I try to see what we have in common.

One of the things we do here is to work with people within their stated belief systems when they come here with a problem, which is why you may currently see a heavy emphasis from the Christian perspective because many are identifying as such.

Your views are welcome here so don't worry about expressing them! They reflect some of my own beliefs about intention and physics.

Reactions: Lynne

First, welcome to the forum, Mr Moore. As to your main point about Christianity, I don't want to over-simplify the issue, but here is my take. We are somewhat a unique forum as we really don't tolerate any bashing or trolling. If someone is stating their opinion on Christianity, it is just that, their opinion. If you feel you see a lot of that on the forum, then it would be great if you would contribute your opinions, thoughts and beliefs so the forum can see another perspective. You may get a lot of questions, but you will not get bashed for it. If you do for some odd reason before it is caught, simply report it. We are a very open-mined group, and all we ask is that everyone approach that the same way. :)

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Hello everyone I have a small update for y’all! So these past couple days I’ve had no activity that I’ve noticed and I’ve been sleeping a lot better at night and don’t feel so much as if i have anything watching me over my shoulder or following me. None of the heavy or anxious random feelings either. I really appreciate all the advice I was given as it seems to have really improved my situation!

Hello everyone I have a small update for y’all! So these past couple days I’ve had no activity that I’ve noticed and I’ve been sleeping a lot better at night and don’t feel so much as if i have anything watching me over my shoulder or following me. None of the heavy or anxious random feelings either. I really appreciate all the advice I was given as it seems to have really improved my situation!
That’s great! So which steps did you take, so we get an idea of what works and what doesn’t?

Reactions: Valibeee
They aren’t shadow people. They are what I call; the negatives. I’ll be discussing this on Oct. 2nd with Von Braschler.

I’ve had a one on one interaction with this type of entity when working as a night auditor at a large hotel.