Seeing shadow people and ghost of yourself

Those are some interesting pictures for sure. I do see the girls face, in the first one the sides of the post or whatever that black thing is on the left hand bottom corner it looks reflective could that be a reflection

However the only reason something would recreate one's face is to mask their true form with something less threatening. I believe that was a telling sign that at least something dark is as play here.

Who knows what has happened in the past on that location or the circumstances of the girls death that may residual negative energy that negative entities would feed off of freely. UK has a pretty violent past.

Reactions: Charleh
There was nothing reflective at that side of her room. It's just where her bedroom door is. I thought at first the black post was her door frame but it doesn't go the whole way around in the picture so we are unsure of what it is as there was nothing there except the man she seen. The girl was well known throughout the neighbourhood apparently, she had a disability and died of natural causes. The house is in an estate that was built in 1968 but our town itself is the oldest city in Ireland so I am unsure what could have been there before the houses

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
There was nothing reflective at that side of her room. It's just where her bedroom door is. I thought at first the black post was her door frame but it doesn't go the whole way around in the picture so we are unsure of what it is as there was nothing there except the man she seen. The girl was well known throughout the neighbourhood apparently, she had a disability and died of natural causes. The house is in an estate that was built in 1968 but our town itself is the oldest city in Ireland so I am unsure what could have been there before the houses
Very interesting. When investigating a cemetery I came across a couple plots of children who died early in their life, and there was a dark energy around them? Perhaps because of the sorrow from their death?

If she was well known and loved perhaps the mass sorrow was part of that, or if it was painful. I've heard heart trouble can be very painful and dying from anything of the lungs is agonizing as well.

Absolutely. I'd be very interested to find out more about the newborn baby she saw. She said it was right beside her in the bed, and it seemed so real that she moved her pillows around the baby so it wouldn't fall

It could be anything especially considering she was looking at herself which again I think is a telling sign that it is a deceitful spirit possibly powerful. I would suggest a lot of prayer both what Debi posted and prayers of forgiveness and protection just in case that girl and baby are trapped by the something darker. The girl's face is not pleasant. She doesn't look friendly or even content. So I would say that's another red flag.

I 100% agree with you there. She is on holidays at the moment but will be showing her this thread when she gets back

Reactions: Charleh
Hi Kizzles. Thanks for the pics. They are scary. I couldn’t get the video to play.

I wish I could give you added advice. I think debi has covered it.

HJ is very possibly right about the negative nature of these things. Lots of prayer is my recommendation.

Reactions: Kizzles and Debi