Seeing shadow people and ghost of yourself

Kizzles

Reaction score
Bit of a backstory
My friend (early 20s) for the past few years since she was a teenager has always been adamant that she could see spirits in her bedroom. For years she could see a young girl at the end of her bed. It didn't really bother her as she never felt threatened or scared but her mam eventually got a priest in from the local parish to bless the room. A few years went by and she didn't see anything else. A few months ago she woke up during the night and swears she could see 5 or 6 people standing in her room. Most notably a newborn baby in the bed next to her, a woman that looked like a dead relative, a man standing by her door, and the face of a woman that looked exactly like her staring right at her. Nobody else was in the house at the time and when her parents came home they found her in the kitchen in shock too scared to go back upstairs. The freakiest part is she started recording what she was seeing on her phone and to be honest, it really scared me. It could very well be just the light but what I can see in the video is the shadow of a man standing in her doorway.

Has anybody else had any experiences with seeing shadows or the face of someone that looks just like you? And if so, does anyone have any idea what it could mean?

I'm currently working on trying to get the video to upload, it was sent to me via social media and I can't seem to save it but I am uploading a screenshot of where you can see the shadow of a man in her doorway. It shows the left hand side of his body. I'm also uploading a lightened version as I only noticed recently when you zoom in, above his shoulder, there seems to be the face of a blonde girl.
I'm also uploading a photo she took on the same night, also lightened, that seems to show a face staring at her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180912-192527_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20180912-192527_Messenger.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20180912-192423_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20180912-192423_Messenger.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20180912-192554_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20180912-192554_Messenger.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: Debi
Also, I forgot to mention, myself and her family were all sceptics. We believed she thought she was seeing something but that there was a logical explanation for it. That video and the genuine look on her face when telling the story has convinced me otherwise. Also, our location if that helps in any way is in the south of Ireland

Reactions: Debi
Welcome to the forum, Kizzles. Yes, I have heard stories such as this before. Still checking out the pcs here, but it looks like she may be a medium. If she has had these kind of things happening for awhile now, she may have some psi abilities there.

Is she wanting the activity to stop? Or is she intrigued by it and wants to investigate it?

Funnily enough she is intrigued by it! She said she feels no fear and is curious as to why they are visiting her

Funnily enough she is intrigued by it! She said she feels no fear and is curious as to why they are visiting her
Then I'm going with my medium impression of her. Some people really do see the dead. Now the problem with that is they also can see (and often attract) negative entities with that ability. She needs to learn to recognize which are which. If she starts having negative stuff happen, she needs some training on what to do with these skills of hers.or it could become dangerous to her.

Absolutely, I would agree. I only found out recently, after she was seeing a girl at the end of her bed and they got a priest in to bless the room, we found out a young girl actually did pass away in her room not long before they moved in

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Hopefully she can find someone in your area with some experience in this. Having a mentor when you have gifts is a huge benefit in learning how to sheild and control these gifts. Discerning the bad guys from the good guys is also a much needed thing to learn. Glad the priest visit happened. Often this is what is needed to help move someone on

Reactions: Charleh
Absolutely. The night she saw the spirits in her room she was drained of energy for weeks and sleeping all of the time. Hopefully we will find someone in our area that can guide her

Also, I just managed to get the full video. She pans around the room with the camera as she is seeing spirits everywhere but the only one slightly visible on camera is the man by her door

Attachments

• VID-20180912-WA0000.mp4
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
It's so dark it's hard to discern what it might be. The main issue here is I worry about her being protected from any dark entities. I'm going to suggest a prayer to use daily and nightly for her for some protection.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg