Seeing Shadow Beings?

JohnHermes

Reaction score
In the ancient days, magic practitioners or any occult studies would come in contact with these beings. The funny thing is that these beings were written about ages ago and there's an increase of people reporting them.

As far as I see it the shadow people are entities known as fliers or archons. Some believe these beings are within our own mind, which I believe too in having 2 minds. I've caught a few in the corner of my eyes. And it exactly the way of how some people explained it. Fleeting shadows. Beings feeding off our emotional energies which come from astral realms. Anyone have experience with shadow beings?

John, this experience area is full of those reports. Also, Heidi Hollis is a podcaster and author who's specialty is in these beings. Check her out! She's got an interesting take on them.

When you refer to archons, are you referring to those of Gnosticism?

Reactions: Mokey
Yes, thank you Debi. Yes the archons of the nag hammadi. Or the fliers which are the same thing, Yaqui shamans call them. I've met with a shaman who's in contact or more like deatlth with these beings. I'll check her out thanks. Have you ever seen one?

Anyone have experience with shadow beings?
Black panther shadows circling around my room as a kid,very vivid and frightening for a 4 year old.I agree they are in your mind but not your imagination,the same as a lot of paranormal experiences.I remember trying to stop seeing them but they didn't go.

Reactions: JohnHermes
Yes, thank you Debi. Yes the archons of the nag hammadi. Or the fliers which are the same thing, Yaqui shamans call them. I've met with a shaman who's in contact or more like deatlth with these beings. I'll check her out thanks. Have you ever seen one?

Yes, I have, and my oldest son has had an issue with the one called The Hatman for many years since childhood.

There are many reports throughout the times of shadow beings. I've seen them ever since I was a small child, To me they appear like normal people in a crowd.... but its odd. all the skin and facial features are obscured, but I see what they are wearing. Imagine wearing a charcoal grey morph-suit, and then your normal cloths on top. like jeans and a teacart and shoes... IS that what you see, or is it just the shadow?

There are many reports throughout the times of shadow beings. I've seen them ever since I was a small child, To me they appear like normal people in a crowd.... but its odd. all the skin and facial features are obscured, but I see what they are wearing. Imagine wearing a charcoal grey morph-suit, and then your normal cloths on top. like jeans and a teacart and shoes... IS that what you see, or is it just the shadow?
No, the shadow beings are just the shadow people. The hat man does have more form and clothing...including that damn hat. He also has eyes and features. He appears to be different than the normal shadow people, but connected somehow.

Reactions: ozentity
No, the shadow beings are just the shadow people. The hat man does have more form and clothing...including that damn hat. He also has eyes and features. He appears to be different than the normal shadow people, but connected somehow.
Hes mean looking. But when I saw him he had a punchable face

Reactions: JohnHermes and Debi

I had a visit from the hat man when I was 8 years old. I called him "the evil hamburglar" because he looked that the character from the mc donalds commercials, but with red eyes and sharkteeth.

I guess the shadow people I've seen since I was a kid always had clothes on, but grey featureless skin. Wonder why I saw them differently from others...

Funny thing is they named a video game after the hatman. I wonder if the creator is into the occult stuff? usually a lot of people are from video games or even hollywood. Look at the creator of V for Vendetta. Alan Moore is definitely one. . lol@hamburglar. Now I want mcdonalds.

Reactions: NightShayde