Seeing Shadow Beings?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by JohnHermes, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Lots of musicians, writers and even game developers have been occultist in one shape or form.

JohnHermes likes this.
  2. Child of God

Child of God
    Expand Collapse

Shadow beings are described in the Holy Bible as dead people.

Psalm 23:4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

We walk through the valley of the shadow of death because we can see the shadows of dead people along the walls, etc. These spirits are unhealthy and do cause people trouble. They are without God and in the condition of hell. It is wise to stay away from them.

3. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I don't think that is so much about what we see as far as entities but more of a metaphor or poetic use of words, we are not guaranteed each day, therefore we live always in the "shadow of death". and at anytime can be taken, but know that as long as we walk with GOD there is nothing to fear.....

Donna K., Lynne, Mokey and 2 others like this.
  4. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

doesn't necessarily have to be occultist, most artists, poets, writers, musicians etc... have a dark side, or a twisted sense of humor at the very least...some of the greatest art comes from tapping into a depressed or highly emotional state....that is where you put a piece of yourself into your work that really shows through. theres everyday "art" and then theres art with a true feeling to it, one where when you see, read, hear, it, you think and almost actually feel what the person was feeling or thinkinking when creating it.... and sense a lot of this type work comes from a depressed state it seems to have a darkness to it.......... and then there are those who actually are just dark....lol

Donna K., Lynne, JohnHermes and 2 others like this.
  5. Child of God

Child of God
    Expand Collapse

People interpret the Bible differently. I believe that most of it can be taken literally. I do know that we do indeed see shadows of the dead along the walls. Peace.

Paulm likes this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Although you may be right I think you are making a leap from the terms shadow of death. There is no reference to beings in this Psalm. It is commonly interpreted as a location not beings.

JohnHermes, Donna K. and Mokey like this.