Seeing lights, & weird activity

One thing I have noticed for myself once I stopped drinking, I had noticed alot more. When in a drunken state your mind is not focused and you blow things off.

WK, the latter half of your explanation is how the plot got set up in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.:p
Lol,Rocky Horror was a cult thing here,we used to get dressed as the characters and see it at the movies as teens,with people throwing rice and stuff.It was on every Friday night at 12am.25 years later my kids were doing the same, the music was a big part of our home life.The only musical that I can sit through.Same as the Adams Family,no one ever matched the original characters.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
Lol,Rocky Horror was a cult thing here,we used to get dressed as the characters and see it at the movies as teens,with people throwing rice and stuff.It was on every Friday night at 12am.25 years later my kids were doing the same, the music was a big part of our home life.The only musical that I can sit through.Same as the Adams Family,no one ever matched the original characters.
I did the same thing when I was a teenager, although I did go see it performed in theater for my 21st birthday. And do plan on going again when it comes back to town. I even wore the same costume my aunt wore to see the original in 1975. My love for The Rocky Horror Picture Show was passed down to me from my mom and aunts.

I did the same thing when I was a teenager, although I did go see it performed in theater for my 21st birthday. And do plan on going again when it comes back to town. I even wore the same costume my aunt wore to see the original in 1975. My love for The Rocky Horror Picture Show was passed down to me from my mom and aunts.
I wonder when they made the original if they ever thought it would end up such a classic.