Seeing lights, & weird activity

I agree been dealing with it since I was 12 as speedy I am now gonna be 47. Once the spirits/energies know you can see,hear,sense, them you are a beacon to them. Unfortunately alot don't realize that some ppl can't hear them they can get upset. The best thing people can do is set boundaries,let them know hey this area is off limits, you can't bother me at this time or never. Sometimes they are like talking to the wall. Recently been dealing with trickster's open cabinet door's things moving, touch on my leg, or even more fun tv turning off. Tell them to knock it off leave you are not welcome
Weeks go by nothing then BAM lmao pain in the butts.

Reactions: speedy
Unfortunately I have negative entities. I think positive too, but the negative ones are definitely evil. I was sleeping next to my daughter last night and was abruptly woken up to loud pulsating deep beeping (hard to describe). Then she started talking loudly in a different language. Sounded ancient. It woke up the dog, so I know it happened. It was not a dream. I also heard the beeping noises subside and "leave" after this event. She has done this before, and never remembers it. I am not going to tell her about this one,

Unfortunately most human spirit's cross over what is stuck in this side are negative human spirits/demons.

Reactions: Paintman
Once the spirits/energies know you can see,hear,sense, them you are a beacon to them.
I was just taking to someone about this. I do believe that when someone has gifts and is open to the spiritual relm, their energy gives off some kind of signal almost like a beacon. I compared it to a ship lost at sea finally seeing the light from the lighthouse. A lot of spirits feel lost, and are just looking for help, and to them you are a lighthouse, a safe haven. But with that being said there are also a lot of spirits and entities who see that light and want to exploit it and cause harm and destruction. It's just a matter of learning and knowing which is which, and how to guard and protect yourself.

Sorry in advance for the long post.
So this has happened maybe 5 or 6 times in the past month, when I close my eyes to go to sleep and once when I was meditating I see what appears to be a light. It goes away the moment I open my eyes. The best way to explain how the light looks is like someone shining a dull flashlight at your eyes when they are shut. You can't see the light but you can tell that there is a source of light there. My bedroom is completely dark, no lights and I have blackout curtains. No light is entering my room that I can explain. I have talked to my doctor about it and they checked my eyes, did a scan to see if it was something in my brain, but they said I am fine. I have debunked every possible thing I can think of. I have a theory as to what it might be but just am not sure I have enough evidence to say that is what it is. But the recent amount of strange things going on in my house the past month are making me believe I may be right.
Now my theory doesn't feel solid to me. I have only ever seen actual apparitions of spirits a hand full times, not enough to say it's common but enough to know one when I see it. Which is why I feel this theory is shaky to say the least. But it's the only one I have. In the past when I have seen apparitions they have this like hazy glow about them that emanates a soft light. Now my theory is that is what I am seeing is the glow and light the apparition gives but my eyes are shut so I am not physically seeing them. Just the light through my closed eyes. The only thing that I feel uneasy about is I haven't seen anything when I open my eyes, I don't even get the feeling I usually do when there is something around. Which is also why the recent activity in my house is making me so uneasy too. I can't feel anything unusual in the house just weird things happening.
So the activity seems to be focused only towards me, which isn't that uncommon. It usually is. It started with lights I know I turned off being turned on, I wrote it off as I live in an older home. Especially because I hadn't felt anything to make me feel it was anything other than normal weird house things. Then I began to notice that the batteries to things were dying faster than normal. Especially my phone and lap top, two thing I always have. I had them both checked and nothing unusual, not even they are getting old and the battery isn't as good as it once was. The guy who usually checks all my tech stuff said he had no explanation. That was when I stared taking a more serious notice at what was going on. And like I thought the activity seemed to have gotten worse the more attention I gave it. So I decided to sage the house, focusing on the areas I spend most of my time. And ignore any and all activity. The activity toned down for a day or two and then I started noticing weird things. Not like physical activity but weird little "coincidences" such as I keep seeing 1's 5's repeating. Which I know 1's are usually seen at the beginning of spiritual journeys, and 5's usually mean change is coming. I am seeing it everywhere in the house. And just in the house when I go places I never see the numbers repeating. Lights flicker slightly when I go in a room. I also have been having uncontrollable deja vu. It lasts for anywhere between 15 minutes to almost an hour. Even my thoughts during it feel like deja vu which is not common for me. I have been dealing with a lot of deja vu for a while now but this month alone has been crazy.
The last thing that has been happening is actually starting to really creep me out. And it all revolves around my cat. It started with her refusing to go into our den which is where I spend a lot of my time. Then was my office and now she refuses to go in my room, she actually will walk out of her way to avoid it. But she doesn't avoid me though, just the rooms I spend most of my time. Then I noticed when I am around her she death stares at at the walls, ceiling and ground. She darts her head back and forth as if she is tracking something. From what I have heard and experienced animals especially cats are very sensitive. So I do think she is sensing and seeing something that is clearly blocking me from seeing and feeling it. I have never had activity happen where I couldn't sense or feel that there was something there. It almost feels like whatever this is, is blocking or shielding me from connecting or sensing what it is. I don't know what is going on.
I do want to know from the empaths, and those with gifts on here, have you ever experienced something shielding or blocking you from sensing it? I have met people who can shield themselves from me but never entities.
Also has anyone experienced or have knowledge about seeing lights?

I liked Lynn's idea its just your own Chi and I want to add, maybe your emanations or energy aura circle (mixing vocabulary here.) Look at qi gong moves and chakra lore. Then look at maybe a few books on string theory and psi research studies. So it could be your own chi not necessarily a multi dimensional entity engagement or alien instead of both your chi, and, something else. Also look up studies or self blogs on kundalini see if that matches you (re meditation and light. however light patterns and colors they are recording are more complex shapes than like a flashlight when your eyes are closing.)

I really liked Lynn's idea that this may be a manifestation of your own chi.

Because you mentioned elsewhere you can be reviewing books and shows, maybe you haven't gotten to read this genre. Some collection or collage is more applicable than say a yoga class. Um speakling of yoga, have you done certain positions which may open certain chakras? Some folks say yoga positions (which you might call meditation) moves your chi, your own energy, into certain constraints or configurations like a circle eight or big circle or directs it to a certain spot- which may or may not be what a great master would recommend in any of our lives out in California I went to a class and we that move land. Yean I'm in California too. Some people go to masters or teachers or gurus and apparently do prescribed yoga routines as meditation, like a physical therapist, analyzes your muscles and tears or charts and charts a series of excersizes. Well this is what random evens in a commercial yoga group reminds me of- if it is true that yoga postures direct chakra flow, then I am lucky I haven't had a seizure or opened and closed chakras randomly- as are you. Just sayin. Don't panic. It could happen to anyone, probably does. California classes at the gym or even among co workers random access not counting you tube directions reminds me of someone randomly picking playing cards out of sequence from a deck, calling it a card game. We are lucky worse things don't happen ( if yoga moves are chi directing experiences opening and closing chakras like gates on a irrigation system moving ditch water flowing down from the the dam upstream /here the analogy gets shaky/ like um universal energy. It can flow like a hose with a spigot . You are utilizing yoga postures, or qi gong, or verbal affirmations or spells to direct it if you know it or not. Its your chi.

I think there may be safe things to do to direct one's chi/ try again. I think there may be safe things to do for yourself and your own experience choosing and promoting your life, that you can do which direct one's energy. Like patterns rhythms which are an effective or efficient or safe 'holding zone' or 'holding pattern' much like airplanes at an airport waiting to land. There are patterns or rhythms ( and breathe execersizes and yoga postures and qi gong postures and words or ideas /that would be prayers or spells or affirmations that change your participation in yoru own chi/ energy, and may change other parts of the universes' participation in your chi/energy) which are for "launch" "ready for flight" or a million zillion other challenges /adventures.

What you appear to be asking for, is the set point of safe holding zone/ for your chi/ energy. Examine your practice. See if there is a qi gong master near by or someone that does energy based accupunture (I met one who trained in China.) Don't join a cult. Just integrate your energy field or set your pattern- it sounds like you are asking for assurance about it. Note: finding your vocabulary roots, or your belief roots, words which make sincere authentic sense may make it easier. Not to communicate with others who are teachers, and advisors, but to have a base to work your own meditation prayer or spell / energy flow through, Some teacher's words or vocabulary are not the only way to speak about the subject, (there are synonyms or near matches in words you might already know, already use, as a reference point) and adopting a class leaders' vocabulary may ring with an inauthenticity within, bring, a a not secure balance experiencing your own energy/chi. Its like overwrote with somebody else' definition of the chi / are you an empath? Find your own vocabulary. The chi your're flowing can move others' paths-- in your body when you connect with others. Check Debi's ideas on protection, or grounding; it kind of refers to maki0ng your own vocabulary your own words your own past real authentic speaking - speak during the meditation or prayer surrounding you, rather than a frame of reference from a yoga studio's excersize maven (whose directions on the yoga posture were on the excersize, she was trying to move muscle groups from a a stack of moves she was flipping around like cards/ unknowing uncaring because she was disbelieving in chi in energy in chakras that she was directing energy flow randomly or leaving it flowing like a Tibetan master in random suburban strangers.

I liked Lynn's idea its just your own Chi and I want to add, maybe your emanations or energy aura circle (mixing vocabulary here.) Look at qi gong moves and chakra lore. Then look at maybe a few books on string theory and psi research studies. So it could be your own chi not necessarily a multi dimensional entity engagement or alien instead of both your chi, and, something else. Also look up studies or self blogs on kundalini see if that matches you (re meditation and light. however light patterns and colors they are recording are more complex shapes than like a flashlight when your eyes are closing.)

I really liked Lynn's idea that this may be a manifestation of your own chi.

Because you mentioned elsewhere you can be reviewing books and shows, maybe you haven't gotten to read this genre. Some collection or collage is more applicable than say a yoga class. Um speakling of yoga, have you done certain positions which may open certain chakras? Some folks say yoga positions (which you might call meditation) moves your chi, your own energy, into certain constraints or configurations like a circle eight or big circle or directs it to a certain spot- which may or may not be what a great master would recommend in any of our lives out in California I went to a class and we that move land. Yean I'm in California too. Some people go to masters or teachers or gurus and apparently do prescribed yoga routines as meditation, like a physical therapist, analyzes your muscles and tears or charts and charts a series of excersizes. Well this is what random evens in a commercial yoga group reminds me of- if it is true that yoga postures direct chakra flow, then I am lucky I haven't had a seizure or opened and closed chakras randomly- as are you. Just sayin. Don't panic. It could happen to anyone, probably does. California classes at the gym or even among co workers random access not counting you tube directions reminds me of someone randomly picking playing cards out of sequence from a deck, calling it a card game. We are lucky worse things don't happen ( if yoga moves are chi directing experiences opening and closing chakras like gates on a irrigation system moving ditch water flowing down from the the dam upstream /here the analogy gets shaky/ like um universal energy. It can flow like a hose with a spigot . You are utilizing yoga postures, or qi gong, or verbal affirmations or spells to direct it if you know it or not. Its your chi.

I think there may be safe things to do to direct one's chi/ try again. I think there may be safe things to do for yourself and your own experience choosing and promoting your life, that you can do which direct one's energy. Like patterns rhythms which are an effective or efficient or safe 'holding zone' or 'holding pattern' much like airplanes at an airport waiting to land. There are patterns or rhythms ( and breathe execersizes and yoga postures and qi gong postures and words or ideas /that would be prayers or spells or affirmations that change your participation in yoru own chi/ energy, and may change other parts of the universes' participation in your chi/energy) which are for "launch" "ready for flight" or a million zillion other challenges /adventures.

What you appear to be asking for, is the set point of safe holding zone/ for your chi/ energy. Examine your practice. See if there is a qi gong master near by or someone that does energy based accupunture (I met one who trained in China.) Don't join a cult. Just integrate your energy field or set your pattern- it sounds like you are asking for assurance about it. Note: finding your vocabulary roots, or your belief roots, words which make sincere authentic sense may make it easier. Not to communicate with others who are teachers, and advisors, but to have a base to work your own meditation prayer or spell / energy flow through, Some teacher's words or vocabulary are not the only way to speak about the subject, (there are synonyms or near matches in words you might already know, already use, as a reference point) and adopting a class leaders' vocabulary may ring with an inauthenticity within, bring, a a not secure balance experiencing your own energy/chi. Its like overwrote with somebody else' definition of the chi / are you an empath? Find your own vocabulary. The chi your're flowing can move others' paths-- in your body when you connect with others. Check Debi's ideas on protection, or grounding; it kind of refers to maki0ng your own vocabulary your own words your own past real authentic speaking - speak during the meditation or prayer surrounding you, rather than a frame of reference from a yoga studio's excersize maven (whose directions on the yoga posture were on the excersize, she was trying to move muscle groups from a a stack of moves she was flipping around like cards/ unknowing uncaring because she was disbelieving in chi in energy in chakras that she was directing energy flow randomly or leaving it flowing like a Tibetan master in random suburban strangers.
Everything you just posted is so accurate to so much right now. It's actually a little creepy.
About 2 months ago my mother bought be a chakra stone bracelet. Ever since I got it strangely the word kundalini has literally been stuck in my head. All day at random times I'll just start saying it repeatedly in my head. I think your post is the Universe telling me to pay attention to the signs they have been sending. I am going to have to do a more deep look into all of that.
I don't even think I mentioned anything about the yoga so it is so strange that you even brought up yoga. I actually just started doing it about 2 weeks ago. It has been helping me a lot, and to my own surprise I have been enjoying it. An old friend of my mothers has actually been guiding me and teaching me everything. When he was younger his next door neighbor who was from India taught him over the years the proper ways to do yoga and yoga based meditation.
I do agree with what you said about yoga classes, and that is why when I decided I wanted to try yoga I was very hesitant about doing a class. It just didn't feel right. Which was when my mom introduced me to her friend.
And I as well like Lynne's idea about it being a manifestation of my own Ch'i. Especially b/c when I have experienced it, I'm not sure how to explain this, but it felt like it may have been a spirit but not. Like I could sense and feel that it was something not of the physical world but it weirdly felt familiar. As well as it didn't have the same feeling I have had in the past with other spirits.

That is so strange. I actually stopped drinking recently. I started trying to cleanse myself and what I put into my body and I decided to stop drinking for a while. I wonder if that could be the cause, because this started about the same time I stopped.
Your body energy is healthier perhaps without having to filter out the alcohol. Your energy flow is moving as it should. You mentioned this happens while still awake, indeed when I meditate or pray I am also awake with my eyes closed. I think you are in a relaxed state and can focus on what’s going on in your body. Whatever one wants to call it, brain synapses or your body’s energy. The light is most likely coming from within you. Just my opinion unless you have more happening in the situation.